Don't cry (wolfstar)

Trigger warning for throwing up!
Trigger warning for tics and stims

Remus almost couldn't believe it.Sirius
was sick.
that's right Sirius Black, the boy who never got sick, was sick.

Remus woke up to hear Sirius crying. Remus couldn't see him anywhere so he followed the sound of the sobs. They lead him to the bathroom where he saw the boy sitting up against the wall, shaking all over.

"Sirius?" He asked.
Remus hated seeing Sirius like this.
Of course it was hard, seeing the one you love suffer is hard for anyone but this was very hard Remus in particular. Sirius was the one that was there for him, he was the one that sat by his bedside after every moon, he was the one that was there for him when no one else was.

Sirius looked up, his eyes where puffy from crying and his body was shaking all over.
"Moony, I'm scared"

Sirius' voice sounded like a helpless kid who had lost their parents.

"What are you scared of?"
Remus said while kneeling down beside Sirius.
Remus already knew the answer but it always helped Sirius to explain it himself.

"I-i think I'm going to throw up, and I hate throwing up. I'm just really scared moony, I don't know what to do."

Remus grabbed Sirius' hand
"It's going to be ok, I'll hold your hand and and make sure you'll be ok."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The two boys sat like that for about 5 minutes before Sirius started shaking even more. Sirius started to flap his right hand up and down, this was a nervous kind of stim he did recently.

"Moonyyyyyyy" Sirius whined while his voice broke.
"Moony I don't want to."

Remus knew exactly what was about to happen, he quickly positioned Sirius in front of the toilet and calmly stroked and rubbed his back.

Sirius' grip on Remus' hand tightened as he started gagging into the bowl.
Just on time, Remus remembered to hold Sirius' hair away from his face to avoid it getting dirty.
He threw up three times before washing his face and grabbing a blanket.

"Moony?" He said.
"Can I ask you something weird?"

"Of course, angel, anything."

"Can you get into the bath with me"

Remus looked puzzled
He had no clue what Sirius was going on about.

"Sure, but it'll take a while to fill the bath up with water."

"I don't mean with water. I just- Sitting in the bath with the walls of the bath around me makes me feel safe, I know it sounds weird but it helps me calm down."

"I totally understand darling, I do the same with blankets!"

Remus grabbed some more blankets and stuffed them into the bath tub.
Remus held the smaller, shivering boy in his arms.
Sirius started to cry. Remus knew how much he hated throwing up, when he was younger Sirius threw up a lot out of fear of his family, now throwing up was really hard for Sirius without associating it with his past.

While cuddling in the tub Remus noticed something weird, Sirius made a weird sort of motion with his neck and shoulder, bringing his left shoulder up to his chin and craning his neck to meet his shoulder, at first he thought nothing of it, bet when it happened for the fifth time in three minutes Remus knew something was wrong.

"Why do you keep doing that?"

"What"

"That thing with your shoulders."

Sirius looked guiltily at Remus.
"Oh um, it's nothing."

"Tell me truthfully, because it doesn't look like nothing"

"Well i-it's just like a thing that happens you know, I can't control it, it just happens when I'm nervous or stressed and it's like it has a mind of its own."

"How long has this been going on for?"

Remus was starting to get very nervous now, what else had Sirius not been telling him?

"Maybe like" Sirius thought for a while.
"Like a month or something?"

"What? A month?! Why didn't you tell me?"

Remus felt hurt, he didn't want Sirius to suffer, that's what Remus was there for, to help Sirius.

"I just didn't want to worry you. I don't like it when you get worried because then you stop focusing on yourself and start focusing on me instead and then your marks go down and you don't make your homework and then you get detention and if you get detention you are unhappy and then in the end you are unhappy because of me, and I don't want you to be unhappy!"

Sirius said this all in one breath, towards the end Sirius started rushing and slurring his words so much that Remus could barely make it out.

They sat and talked about this until deep into the early hours.

Sirius had promised to tell Remus his problems from now on and Remus had promised to put himself as his main priority even though Remus knew he could never keep this promise.

"I love you Sirius"
He said while getting into bed with his love.

"I love you moony."
"Always and forever."

"Always and forever"