Brother fucker (jegulus)

This is a jegulus fan fiction
If you don't ship them this may not be the best to read.
___________________________
It was a peaceful Sunday morning at Hogwarts. The sun was shining, the birds where singing and the view was breathtaking. James and Regulus were sitting on the balcony of the astronomy tower, holding each other close to ensure maximum comfort.
James had been dating Regulus for approximately six months now, nobody knew, not even Sirius. Definitely. Not. Sirius.

James knew that if Sirius found out that his brother and him had been, well, doing 'stuff', he would be murdered mysteriously by a mysterious unidentified black dog.

___________________________

"JAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAMES"
Sirius burst into the dorm one evening, frantically looking for James.
"Moony? Have you seen prongs, I've got this new hex I want to show him."

Remus looked up from his book and raised his eyebrows in a concerned manner.
"No I haven't, me and Pete where looking for him earlier but he's been gone all evening, maybe he's on the quidditch pitch?"

Sirius replied getting more suspicious by the minute. "I'll ask Reg, they've been hanging out a lot lately."
And off he went.

Ever since Regulus ran away, the brothers had been bonding and trying to reunite their friendship that they once had.

___________________________

When Sirius approached the Slytherin common room he could feel the stares of judging first years that clearly didn't know that Sirius Black was very welcome inside the Slytherin common room, as well as dorm 4 which belonged to regulus and his friends.

After 6 years at this school, the Slytherins had come to the conclusion that Sirius was in fact not as much of a disgrace has some people made him out to be. And Sirius had come to the conclusion that the Slytherins weren't as elitist as he had thought.

As he made his way up the spiral staircase he heard muffled voices come from the dorm, he assumed it was just Barty or Evan.

It wasn't.

From the moment he entered the room he was in utter shock, fury and disgust.

He opened the door and was met with the disturbing sight of his BEST FRIEND, James, being pushed against the wall by his BROTHER, Regulus. They where, ugh, kissing, and James had an, ugh, hickey, Inevitably caused by regulus.

He was speechless.
The only words he managed to say where.
" You." It started of calm. "YOU!" It wasn't calm anymore. "YOU- YOU BROTHERFUCKER!"
"HOW DARE YOU JAMES! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! TO MY BABY,FRAGILE,CLUELESS LITTLE BROTHER!?"

"Oh shit"

___________________________

Oh shit
James thought, then he said it out loud.
The reason for this moment of panic was the fact that, looking at him right now was his best friend ( possibly ex best friend)with a murderous intent in his eyes.

"OH SHIT INDEED JAMES!"
"AND YOU!"
He pointed at Regulus who was hiding behind James.
"WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING, YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND FUCKING PEOPLES BEST FRIENDS!"

"It was only two times!" Regulus blurted out.

"What are you talking about? What was only two times? Oh. OH. WAIT A GOD DAMN MOMENT! I WAS USING IT AS AN OVER EXAGGERATION! I CANT BELIEVE YOU TWO ACTUALLY- OH MY GOD WHYYYYYYYYY!"

Now it was James's turn.
"Sirius, it's not that big of a deal!"

Sirius turned back to James. His head tilted slowly to the side and a terrifying smile creeped across his face.

"James" Sirius said, still holding the smile on his face. "I'm giving you a three second head start, use it wisely."

James took this advice and ran with it. Literally.
He bolted out the door and never looked back.

Sirius turned back to regulus.
"Really regulus? Out of all the boys at school you could of shagged, you chose the biggest poncy idiot ever."

"I liked his smile"

"I LIKE HIS SMILE TOO BUT I DONT TELL HIM THAT WITH MY DICK!"

And with that he ran out the door.

Fuck. They make a bloody good couple.