Bad timing (no couples)

In this fic lily and Sirius are best friends
___________________________

It was late one Saturday night and Sirius had just gotten back from the library, he'd been researching some new hexes and was planning on showing the rest of the boys later. Sirius opened the door to the dorms and was greeted with a horrifying sight.

He was to shocked to regulate his speaking volume.
"JAMES WHAT THE FUCK! OMG LILY, COVER YOURSELF! THIS IS A COMMUNAL LIVING SPACE!"

James and Lily scrambled to their feet, trying to compose themselves.

"Sirius! What are you doing! We agreed that Lils and I would have the dorm this evening!"

Sirius was more than confused. If you asked him, this agreement was never made.

"Ok fine I'll leave!"

Bloody hell he thought. 'Can't believe I'm getting kicked out of my own dorm. I guess I'll stay with Reggie again.

And so he made his way up to the Slytherin commonroom, and that was that.

Or was it.

___________________________

About 2 weeks had passed since the incident and Sirius was getting very close to forgetting it.

He was working peacefully in potions, when suddenly Lily, who was sitting next to him, tapped his shoulder lookin very concerned.

"Sirius" she said looking down at her feet.
"Can I tell you something."

Sirius was starting to get worried.
"Of course Lily, whats wrong?"

She sighed. "Well, i- um."
"I just."

She looked at him very closely before saying. "Please don't be angry?"
"My period is late, very late."

Sirius was quite for a moment. "Lily, why would i be angry that your period is late?
That hasn't even got anything to do with me? Why would you be concerned about that?"

Lily looked at him with caution in her eyes.

Then it hit.

"Oh my god. Oh. Ew. No. No I refuse to accept this. Lily what the actual fuck. You don't actually mean-?"

"Yeah" she said with a guilty smile "yeah I think I do."

"But your seventeen!"

"I know!"

Sirius looked at her, then down at his cauldron, then back up at her.

"Well, would you, you know. Keep it?"

"No. I-. I don't think i would. It's just too much, too early. "

"Yeah. Well I'm glad you told me. "

"I'm glad I told you too Sirius. And just one more thing. "

"Yea? "

"James doesn't know. "

"WHAT!? "
___________________________

Two days had passed and the topic hadn't been mentioned again.

James, Remus, peter, Sirius, marlene, Mary and Lily where all enjoying a quick camping holiday. It wasn't actually a holiday though, it was actually a practical assignment for muggle studies. All of them had to camp in a muggle forest for a week without using any magic what so ever. It had been going great until dinner time when Lily approached Sirius. Lily had just come back from using their camping toilet ( a bush) looking rather shaken up.

"Well Sirius, I have good news and bad news."

Sirius didn't like the sound of this.

"What's the good news?"

"I just started my period."

"Oh! So that means you aren't....... You know"

"Yepppp!"

"Ok!"  Sirius said, feeling relieved for his friend "And the bad news?"

"Well" Lily looked around at the forest.
"I just started my period"

"I'm confused, wasn't that good news just a second ago."

"Well it is on a pregnancy level, but on a timing level, its shitty news. Where in a forest, I have no sanitary products and we can't use magic!"

"Well shit!"