7-✵ 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍?

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍

♧.♤.♡.♢

The engine starts, and our driver takes directions to the Beach when I remember I had left some stuff at my old staying place, in the store with the tent.

'Hey would you mind making a detour, I have some stuff I have left in a store before being taken to the Beach, it's not far, only a couple turns'

He sights annoyed, but look in the review, he know I have a connection with important people. 'Tell me the way'.

A few minutes he makes a stop before the shop I had set up my camp. I get out of the car and begin to walk when I hear a second door shut.

I turn around and see Chishiya following me, holding a self-made weapon in the air. 'We never know what could be inside'

'I am not a damsel in distress'

He shrugs. 'I also need some stuffs'

We enter the shop, 'What did you even leave here?'

'Some stuff'

'It must be important'

'It is'

'Hum, hum'.

I walk between the aisle, looking for some food I could take back with me. I grab some snacks and hear Chishiya take something too. 'Ooh , some fruitrolls'.

I shot my head to him. 'Are you kidding me, those are my favorite candies, I could kill for them.'

I start to walk in his direction when I hear the car honk. 'I better hurry'. Then head toward the back of the store where the tent is located.

It's really dark and doesn't have any flashlights with me, and when I stand in front of the tent I don't even hesitate before roughly opening it.

When suddenly I feel my body being thrown backward, my head hitting the hard ground.

'Who are you? What are you doing here? I'll kill you!'

I can't see his face, but a man is holding me down, his two hands around my neck, squeezing hard, my lungs gasping for air.

I struggle as best I can but the man has much more strength than I do.

Then I hear a sound like electricity, then nothing. The grip on my throat loosened, allowing me to breathe once again. His body following to the group.

I feel a cold touch on my shoulder and I jump out of my skin in fear and try to scream but immediately stop as the pain takes over me. I look up and see Chishiya with his weapon, which must have been some sort of taser.

'Try not to talk right now, he must have damaged your vocal cords. Take what you need, then we leave fast, it won't be long before he's back on his feet'

I nod and lean forward to where my bag is still located. I take it and quickly stand up before we both run back to the car.

Once in Chishiya orders the driver to go immediately. They probably noticed our rushed and panicked expressions.

And Niragi being so curious. 'What happened down there'. I can see his eyes in the review looking for mine, I try to answer him in vain.

'Fuck what happened to you?!' He says angrily panicked.