11-♛𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒐𝒏

♧.♤.♡.♢

I was walking around trying to find the perfect pawn for my plan, when I saw her.

She just came back from her game, she was covered in blood.

She probably had to sacrifice lives to survive.

I mean I wouldn't have thought twice before sacrificing a life if it meant I could live. I don't understand why people make such a big deal about it.

And I know she knew that, yet she was walking like she was lifeless herself, lost, gone, empty.

'Ameya' she doesn't hear me, I walk closer to her and grab her shoulder

'Ameya?' and she stops, her eyes meeting mine. They're numb. Empty of life. Like mine.

We weren't so much different, but she always had something more that I didn't have. And I couldn't understand. Even if she knew what to do to survive, she still tried to save people. She still had sympathy. She cared.

But right now, she was empty.

I don't know why I did this, but I took her back to my room.

It felt strange to see her like this, like me. Somehow our roles switched, she was the empty one, and I was the one taking care.

She was like an enigma. I could easily read her, yet it was still impossible to figure out how her brain and heart worked.

But she was an enigma and I was clever. I was going to solve her.

But first I had cleaned all the blood that was on her, pouring a bath for her. No wounds, a heart game and an empty stare. The blood wasn't hers. But it wasn't strangers either.

I don't even know why I was doing this. I just felt like I had to.

Once I'm done, I go take some clothes for her and come back to give them to her. I try to read her eyes, but as soon as hers meets mine she immediately shut them. Way too fast to be random.

It must have something to do with the blood, with the reason she is still alive.

I just shake it off and help her get dressed, but now, she is the one staring into my eyes.
Like she suddenly came back to life and her life depended on it.

What is going on, why is this so hard to understand, an enigma, a puzzle. I needed to figure it out.

I take her back to my bed. She was traumatized that's for sure. And I noticed she had recurrent nightmares, so it was better if she stayed here for the night. At least I could wake her up if needed.

But Niragi made an apparition. This coward. I'm glad she told him to leave. Ain't no way I am leaving her with this psycho, no matter the connection they had.

And he left, so only her I remained once again.
I was eyeing her, she was lost.

I sit down next to her

Who are you Ameya?

I was about to back away, not able to figure anything out of this puzzle. But she grabbed my wrist, stopping me from leaving.