15- ☯𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝

𝑹𝒖𝒏, 𝒓𝒖𝒏, 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆 

𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 

𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰... 

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 

I was still on the rooftop, Ameya had left a while ago now. The dawn was showing, I even saw people from the Beach coming back. And something bad had happened. 

But I was standing still, motionless. She had left me in such a state. So much happened in such a short period of time. 

So much has been said in this place, so many things happened, so many feelings had been out. The moonlight was really hitting on our heads.

Her speech was playing on repeat in my head, how she said 'I agreed because I can trust you, because I know how you think. You and I are similar, you are like the shadow of my former self'

My brain had stopped working for a second, my heart accelerated to compensate the rhythm. I had never heard something that made such sense. 

She was right I was like her shadow, I was like her but a little bit darker.

And that's exactly why I wanted her in the plan, not to use her, but because I needed her, because she was what I couldn't be. She was devoided of my flaws.

She was angry I didn't give her a more important part in my plan.  But the truth is, it's not that I thought she was useless, I just couldn't let her. I couldn't put her in danger. I had to make sure she was safe, because I needed her. I tried, I really did. I tried to push her away, maybe that way she would have been safer.

But she couldn't know, She couldn't know I think of her that way, as an equal, as a better version of myself. It's a secret I needed to keep to myself.

I can't let myself be weak.

But she had such an effect on me. She kept pushing me to give in, she was close, so close to me. My brain was blurry, I couldn't think anymore. 

I'm trying, trying, trying to keep her away but I... This feeling's stronger.

The secrets I had held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought. 

Maybe I just wanna be hers

𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔