Chapter 1🐉

Nova's pov

I realized that it is mating season and that my brother and the slayers have not mated yet. I decided to write a letter to Gajeel since he is Natsu's personal guard.

Dear Gajeel,

It is mating season, and I would like you to grab all the dragon slayers, including Laxus and Cobra. I will like you to tell your guild master to bring your guild and the dragon slayers into the forest behind your guild. Also, tell Cobra to bring his guild with him. Tell Natsu to grab the Dragon Mating Season book and give it to the Solid Script Mage. Please remind Brother to go in dragon form once in a while, because according to the letter you sent a few months ago, Natsu wasn't shifting to his dragon form. Also, remind him that he is the prince of the dragons. Also tell Natsu to give Laxus and Cobra dragon forms since they are second-generation dragon slayers. I am only the Queen of the Storm Dragons. Gajeel, please keep an eye on Natsu and Wendy during this mating season. I will see you in two days.

Sincerely, Nova

I roll it up and seal it. I call one of my workers. "Lily, come here, please. I need you to do something for me." I call her my personal assistant. "You called Nova." Lily asked. "Yes, I need you to bring this letter to Gajeel immediately." I tell her. She nodded her head, understanding that it was mating season. She then took the letter and shifted to her dragon form, then went to Gajeel. I hope he gets it before I arrive.

Gajeel's Pov

I was in the guildhall hanging out with Natsu because I am his personal guard, and I also have a feeling that something is going to happen. Then I hear my name being called and hear that it is Lily Nova's personal assistant in dragon form. I run out of the guild and towards her because she only leaves Nova's side to give me a letter if it's important. She shifts out of her dragon form and into her human form, then hands me a letter. "Lily, come with me so I can get you some to drink after that tiring flight, plus Natsu would love to see you again." I tell her, and she follows me into the guildhall. We go straight to Natsu and sit down with him. "Natsu, look who's next to me." I tell Natsu to get his attention. Natsu looks in my direction and sees Lily. "Lily, it is so good to see, but is something wrong with Nova or the other dragons?" Natsu was worried about his people. I hugged Natsu to calm him down, and Lily just came to give me a letter from Nova. "Mirajane, could you get a glass of water for my friend?" I asked Mirajane. She yells, then goes and gets a cup of water, and when she comes back, she hands the water to Lily. "Gajeel, who is this?" Mirajane asks. "This is my friend Lily, and she came to give me a letter from someone," I replied. "Oh, well, nice to meet you, Lily." Mirajane says, then heads back to the bar. "Gajeel, Natsu, I need to get back to Nova. Also, thanks for the water and letting me see Natsu again." Lily said she went back outside, then shifted back into a dragon and headed home.

I opened the letter and read:

Dear Gajeel,

It is mating season, and I would like you to grab all the dragon slayers, including Laxus and Cobra. I will like you to tell your guild master to bring your guild into the forest behind your guild. Also, tell Cobra to bring his guild with him. Tell Natsu to grab the Dragon Mating Season book and give it to the Solid Script Mage. Please remind Brother to go in dragon form once in a while, because according to the letter you sent a few months ago, Natsu wasn't shifting to his dragon form. Also, remind him that he is the prince of the dragons. Also tell Natsu to give Laxus and Cobra dragon forms since they are second-generation dragon slayers. I am only the Queen of the Storm Dragons. Gajeel, please keep an eye on Natsu and Wendy during this mating season. I will see you in two days.

Sincerely, Nova

After I read the letter, I told Natsu to go grab the Dragon Mating Season book out of his house and give it to Levy. I also show Natsu the letter, knowing that he needs to go get the book and give it to Levy. I see the fear in Natsu's eyes about shifting into his dragon form. "Natsu, when you shift into your dragon form, I will do it with you, okay?" I tell him. "Gajeel, I am afraid of what the guild will think." Natsu, tell me. "It will be okay. Also, Nova told me to tell you to give Laxus and Cobra a dragon form since they are second-generation dragon slayers. I said. "Gajeel, go grab Laxus right now. " Natsu, tell me. I go to the Thunder Legion table. "Laxus, I need to borrow you for a few minutes." I tell Laxus. "Okay, what for Gajeel?" He asks. I grab him by his arm and drag him to Natsu. "Okay, Natsu, I got him." I informed Natsu.

Natsu's Pov

After Gajeel shows me the letter my sister sent, he sees the fear in my eyes at that instant, and he grabs me and hugs me. I told Gajeel to go grab Laxus, and after he asked to go get Laxus, A few minutes later, Gajeel comes back and announces that he has Laxus. I look up to notice Gajeel and Laxus. "We need to speak with you, Laxus, so we are heading to the forest behind the guild to talk." I informed both of them. All three of us head to the forest so we can let Laxus know what is going to happen. Once in a significant, large area that is a good distance from the guild, "So what is going on that you need to speak with me privately?" Laxus is confused. "Laxus, you know that me, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, and Wendy are first-gen dragon slayers?" I asked Laxus. "Yes, what about it?" Laxus questions. I look at Gajeel, who understands what I am asking. "Laxus, look at Gajeel for a moment, then I will explain everything." I instructed Laxus. Laxus looked at Gajeel, then Gajeel shifted to his dragon form. Laxus looked completely shocked that Gajeel had just shifted into a dragon. I roared at Gajeel to shift back into human form. Once Gajeel shifted back into a human, "How the hell did he do that?" Laxus asks. "I can do that because the prince of the dragons gives me the power to shift into a dragon." Gajeel explains.