Chapter 6🐉

* With Slayers (except Rogue)*

No one's Pov

" Do you have an idea, Natsu?" Laxus asks. The other slayers look at Natsu, hoping he has an idea or that the guild arrives soon. " Yes, I do transform into your dragon form and use your magic until the others do." But if you have a better idea, speak, or we will do my idea." Natsu says. The others shake their heads. So they transform into their dragon forms and then go to Raven Tail's master. " Dragons are your best idea Laxus, how stupid of you!" Ivan says. Natsu roars at Ivan, then breathes fire at him.

* With Fairy Tail*

Freed's Pov

" We need to go now!" Rogue shouts. We all head to the train station, and once we get there, we get on the train heading to Clover town. For some reason, I have had a hard time controlling my magic. I am worried about Laxus and the other slayers since Laxus's dad wants Natsu. Gray is sitting right across from me, and he seems worried. "Gray, Are you okay?" I ask him. " I am very worried about Natsu, and I know that he can handle him, but I can't help it." Gray tells me

*When Fairy Tail arrived in Clover Town*

No One's Pov

When Fairy Tail got to the fight. Natsu just transformed back into his human form, and Gajeel was standing over Natsu. Then Ivan cast a spell at Laxus, but Laxus didn't notice because he was covering Gajeel. Freed saw that Ivan had cast a spell on Laxus. Then Freed ran in front of Laxus, and he got hit with the spell instead of Laxus.

Laxus's Pov

I was covering Gajeel's back because Natsu turned back into a human. I didn't notice that Ivan shot a spell at me until Freed was hit by that spell and was falling to the ground. I transformed back into a human and caught Freed just before he hit the ground. I was pissed at Ivan. " YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS IVAN!" I yelled at my father. I ran to Ivan, then shot lighting at him, and I kept shooting lighting at him. " Laxus, stop. Freed will be okay. Wendy is healing him." Levy tells me I walked away from Ivan, but I shot a glare at him. Then I walk to Freed, and I pick him up. I see Gray doing the same thing with Natsu.

* Back at the Fairy Tail Guild*

Midnight's Pov

Fairy Tail is just back from Clover Town, and I see Cobra, who seems upset. I walk over to the dragon slayer's table. "Cobra, are you good because you seem upset?" I ask him. "Yeah, I'm okay, but I'm tired because I used a lot of magic." He tells me to sit next to him and then go back to sleep.

Gray's Pov

I sat at the dragon slayer's table with Natsu, and he was unconscious. " Hey Gajeel, Natsu is unconscious." I tell Gajeel. When I said that, Gajeel walked over too quickly. " Shit, Natsu's magic is completely drained, and he is overheating. This only happens when he is protecting us. During mating season, Fire dragons, or the prince of the dragons, will be more protective of the dragons and their dragon mates." Gajeel explains it to me. "Also, is Freed going to be okay because Laxus just went crazy?" I have concerns for Freed. Gajeel looks at Laxus. " Well, I believe it's because Freed is Laxus mate." Gajeel whispers to me.

Freed's Pov

I just woke up, and I was sleeping in Laxus's lap. " Um, Laxus, why am I on your lap?" I asked Laxus. " You jumped in front of me and took Ivan's spell, and I beat the hell out of him. Then I picked you up, and we got on a train, and then we all went back to the guild. I brought you to the dragon slayer's table, then sat down, and I put you on my lap so you could sleep." Laxus explained. I blushed at his explanation. Feeling grateful for Laxus's protective actions, I thanked him softly before shifting my gaze towards Gajeel and Levy, who were engaged in a whispered conversation nearby. I wondered what they were discussing, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of relief knowing that I was surrounded by such loyal friends.