Chapter 5🐉

* The next day*

Gajeel's Pov

I just woke up, got dressed, and exited my apartment. I was walking to the guild, but then I sensed Natsu's anxiety and ran to the guild. Once I got in front of the guild, I burst into the guild I saw Natsu in the back of the guildhall with the other slayers and Levy. I walked over to them. "Natsu, what's wrong?" I asked. Natsu heard me, turned around, stood up, and hugged me. I sat down with Natsu's head on my shoulder. Then Rogue spoke up and said, " Natsu has found out who his mate is and that he is submissive." I was shocked that Natsu is submissive, but then I asked, " Who is it then?" Then Laxus spoke up and said something more shocking " Natsu found out that it is Gray." I look at Natsu to confirm this information, and he nods his head yes.

Cobra's Pov

I was in FairyTail's guildhall with some of the other slayers when Gajeel burst into the guild and then walked over to us with a worried look on his face. Then he asks, "Natsu, what's wrong?" Natsu heard him and turned around, stood up, and hugged him. He sat down with Natsu's head on his shoulder. Then Rogue spoke up and said, "Natsu has found out who his mate is and that he is submissive." Gajeel was shocked that Natsu is submissive but asked, "Who is it then?" Then Laxus spoke and said something more shocking: "Natsu found out that it is Gray. He looked at Natsu to confirm this information, and he nodded his head. "How about all of us slayers go on a job to cool off?" I suggested. "That is a good idea, Cobra." Sting says. "I will go let Levy know since Levy has the book and Zeref said that he wanted to come with us. Just in case our magic acts relate to mating season." Gajeel explains. We nodded our yes that we understood. Gajeel gives Natsu, who is sleeping, to Laxus.

Levy's Pov

Gajeel walks towards me with a concerned smile. Gajeel is now in front of me. " What's up, Gajeel?" I ask. " Me and the other slayers are going to go on a job, but Zeref told me if we go on a job, you need to come in case our magic acts up due to mating seaon. Also, I found out that Natsu is a submissive dragon, and he found out who his mate is." Gajeel explained. " Who is his mate, Gajeel?" I asked in a whispered tone. Gajeel leaned close to me and said, " It's Gray." I was surprised at his answer. "Okay, you guys pick a job on the request board, and I will grab a few things from my home, then I will meet you guys at the train station." I told him.

At the train station*

Natsu's Pov

So me and the other slayers decided to go on a job with Levy. "Guys, wait here for a minute; I forgot something at the guild." I told the others. " Okay, your highness." Rogue said. I sprint to the guild, then enter the guild. I walk over to the Thunder Legion table. " Hey Natsu, what's up?" Bixslow asks. " I need to borrow Freed for a few days." I say. " Okay, why do you need me for a few days?" Freed asks. " I have a feeling that if I bring you with me and the other slayers, something is off about the job. Also, I feel if I bring you with us, if anything goes wrong, I need someone to grab Levy and get her to safety." I explain it to Freed. I didn't tell Freed that if Laxus got pissed off, he would lose control. Or that he might be Laxus's mate. " Let's go, Natsu I will go with you." Freed says. I grab Freed, then sprint out of the guild and to the train station.

*Back at the train station*

Laxus's Pov

"Gajeel, where is Natsu?" I asked. " He said he forgot something at the guild." Gajeel says. Then I see Natsu and Freed headed towards us. " Okay, let's go now, everyone." Natsu says. We enter the train, and I'm sitting with Freed, wondering why Natsu dragged him here. " Freed, Why did Natsu drag you here?" I asked with a warm feeling in my heart. " Oh, Natsu said he had a bad feeling, and something is off about this job." Freed tells me " So where is this job, Laxus?" Freed asks me " It's in Clover town." I replied to him.

* Four hours later*

Sting's Pov

We are finally off the train and heading to an inn. "Rogue, are you okay? You've been quiet lately?" I ask. " I am okay, but I have a weird feeling about this job." Rogue tells me I feel very protective of Rogue, and if anything hurts him, I'm going to kill it. Natsu walks over to us and looks like he is going to pass out any second. Then Natsu starts falling backwards, but Gajeel catches him. But then Raven's Tail shows up. " Laxus, give me the prince of all dragons, or the rune mage dies." Raven's Tail Master says

Laxus's Pov

We were finally off the train and walking to an inn. Then Natsu walked to Sting and Rogue, then fell backwards, but Gajeel caught him. But then Raven's Tail shows up. " Laxus, give me the prince of all dragons, or the rune mage dies." My father tells me Natsu grabs Freed and Levy, then looks at Rogue. " Ivan, I will not give you the prince of all dragons, and you won't kill my teammate." I tell my so-called father. " Rogue, please take Freed and Levy back to the guild? " I asks. Rogue nods his head yes, then transforms into his dragon form. " Freed and Levy get on Rogue's back and tell Gramps to round up the guild, and also that Ivan wants the prince of dragons." I tell them. Natsu looks at me and then says, " Laxus, we need to regroup and come up with a better plan because if he gets the prince of all dragons, then we don't know what he will do with them.

* At Fairy Tail Guildhall*

Erza's Pov

We are hanging out in the guild hall, but then we hear a roar coming from outside. I rush out of the guild to Freed and Levy on a dragon ( Rogue's dragon form). The dragon lands in front of me, and then Freed and Levy get off the dragon with a scared face. The dragon transformed into a rogue. " What's wrong, Freed and Levy?" I ask. Rogue also looks concerned. " Let's go inside the guild, Erza, and then we will explain everything." Rogue says. We head inside the guild.

Freed's Pov

We just got to the guild, and Rogue roars to get someone's attention. Erza runs out of the guild, and Rogue lands in front of her. Me and Levy get off of Rogue. Erza looks at us and sees that we look scared. Rogue transforms back into his human form. " What's wrong Freed and Levy?" Erza asks us " Let's go inside the guild, Erza, and then we will explain everything." Rogue says. We head inside the guild. I run to Gramps and say, " Master, we have a big problem." I tell him. " What's wrong, Freed?" He asks. " Well, Natsu asks me and Levy to go on the job with him and the other slayer, but when we got off the train in Clover town, We were headed to an inn when Natsu fell backward, but Gajeel caught him in time. But then Ivan showed up and demanded that Laxus give him the prince of all dragons, or I would die. Laxus said that he would not give Natsu to him or let Ivan kill me. Also, Laxus told me to tell you to round up the guild." I explain with a scared look on my face. " Fairy Tail, We are all headed to Clover Town because Ivan has threatened two of our guildmates." Master yells.