Chapter 2🐉

Laxus's Pov

I was talking with my team until Gajeel came up to us and asked to borrow me for a few minutes. " Okay, what for Gajeel?" I asks. He grabs me by my arm and drags me to Natsu. "Okay, Natsu, I've got him." He informed Natsu. " We need to speak with one of them, Laxus, so we are heading to the forest behind the guild to talk." He informed both of us. All three of them head to the forest so they can let me know what is going to happen. Once in a significant, large area that is a good distance from the guild, " So what is going on that you need to speak with me privately?" I am confused. " Laxus, you know that me, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, and Wendy are first gen dragon slayers?" He asks me " Yes, what about it?" I question. He looks at Gajeel and understands what he is asking. "Laxus, look at Gajeel for a moment, then I will explain everything." He instructed me. I looked at Gajeel, then Gajeel shifted to his dragon form. I am completely shocked that Gajeel just shifted into a dragon. He roared at Gajeel to shift back into human form. Once Gajeel shifted back into a human, " How the hell did he do that?" I ask. " I can do that because the prince of dragons gives me the power to shift into a dragon," Gajeel explains. " Who is the prince of all dragons?" I ask. Gajeel looks at Natsu, who seems to know who the prince of dragons is. " I am the prince of the dragons," Natsu announces. I am surprised that Natsu is the prince of the dragons, but Natsu looks scared. " That's amazing, Natsu." I tell him. He looks at me, shocked at my answer. " What's wrong, Natsu? Why did you look shocked at my answer?" I asks. " He is afraid of what the guild will think." Gajeel tells me "Well, I think it is amazing, and may I see your dragon form, Natsu?" I say. Natsu nods his head and shifts into his dragon form. He looks magnificent in his dragon form. He shifted back into his human form. " Laxus, I am going to give you the power to also shift into a dragon." Natsu informs me. I nodded my head, saying okay. " Give me your arm, Laxus, so I can give you your dragon form." Natsu says. I give him my arm, and he digs one of his claws into my shoulder. " Gajeel will teach you how to shift back and forth between human and dragon forms. Also, it is dragon mating season." Natsu informs me.

No one's Pov

Natsu roars extremely loudly in the forest, then heads back into the Fairy Tail. Gajeel, why did Natsu roar like that?" Laxus asks Gajeel. " To get Sting, Rogue, and Cobra's attention Also to get them here because Natsu's younger sister is coming to Fairy Tail to make sure that mating season goes the way it's supposed to happen." Gajeel explains. " Natsu has a younger sister." Laxus is shocked at Gajeel's explanation. Yes, he does, and who happens to be Queen of the Storm Dragons?" Gajeel says.

*At Sabertooth*

Sting's Pov

Me and Rogue hear Natsu's roar. We look at each other, then head to our apartment. We pack some clothes, then head to the forest so we can shift into our dragon forms. I look at Rogue in his dragon form and think he looks stunning in dragon form. Now we are heading to Fairy Tail to see our prince of all dragons.

*With Cobra*

Cobra's Pov

I hear a dragon's roar; it makes me want to go to Fairy Tail. "Jellal, we need to head to Fairy Tail, and don't ask me how, because I don't know why I feel that it is important." I tell him. Jellal looked at me, saying okay. We grab our things and start heading towards Fairy Tail.

*With Stingue*

Rogue's Pov

We just arrived in the forest behind Fairy Tail, and Me and Sting shifted back into our human forms. We start heading to the Fairy Tail Guild, and as we are walking, we see Gajeel and Laxus. " Hey Gajeel, we heard Natsu's roar. Is there something happening?" I ask. Gajeel and Laxus turn their heads towards us. We walk up to them so we can know what's going on. " Hi Sting and Rogue, well, Laxus here knows that Natsu is the prince of the dragons, and I got a letter from Nova. Gajeel grabs the letter from his back pocket and shows it to us.

Dear Gajeel,

It is mating season, and I would like you to grab all the dragon slayers, including Laxus and Cobra. I will like you to tell your guild master to bring your guild and the dragon slayers into the forest behind your guild. Also, tell Cobra to bring his guild with him. Tell Natsu to grab the Dragon Mating Season book and give it to the Solid Script Mage. Please remind Brother to go in dragon form once in a while because, according to the letter you sent a few months ago, Natsu wasn't shifting to his dragon form. Also, remind him that he is the prince of the dragons. Also tell Natsu to give Laxus and Cobra dragon forms since they are second-generation dragon slayers. I am only the Queen of the Storm Dragons. Gajeel, please keep an eye on Natsu and Wendy during this mating season. I will see you in two days.

Sincerely, Nova

" So did Natsu give Laxus his dragon form yet?" Sting asks. "Yes, he did, and we showed him our dragon form, plus Natsu told me to help him shift back and forth between human and dragon form. Also, Nova is coming in two days; why don't you guys show Laxus your guys dragon form?" Gajeel said. We shift into our dragon forms, then shift back into human form. " You two look amazing in your dragon form," Laxus said.

No one's Pov

Thanks, Laxus. So, Laxus, can we see your dragon form?" Sting asks. Sure, I don't see why you don't." Laxus says. Laxus shifts into his dragon form, then shifts back into human form. " You look strong in your dragon form." Rogue tells Laxus.