Chapter 3🐉

Natsu's Pov

I grab the dragon mating season book from my home and head over to the guild. Once I got to the guild, I walked over to Levy to give her the book. " Levy, I have a book for you, and tell Gramps that we all need to be in the forest behind the guild in two days." I informed her. Oh, hey, Natsu, thanks for the book and information." Levy says. Two minutes later, Sting, Rogue, Gajeel, and Laxus enter the guild. " Hey Shrimpy, see you got the book salamander is supposed to give you." Gajeel chuckles.

*Time skips to the next day*

Gajeel's Pov

I was sitting with Shrimpy and Natsu, and a few minutes later, Cobra and his guild were here. " Cobra over here, me and Natsu want to chat with you." I shouted at Cobra. Cobra walks over and says, " What's up? I hear a dragon's roar telling me to come here." Cobra says. I look at Natsu, knowing that he is the reason why Cobra is here. " We need to speak with you, Cobra, so we are heading to the forest behind the guild to talk." Natsu informs both of us. All three of us head to the forest so we can let Cobra know what is going to happen. Once in a significant, large area that is a good distance from the guild, " So what is going on that you need to speak with me privately?" Cobra is confused. " Cobra, you know that me, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, and Wendy are first gen dragon slayers?" Natsu asks Cobra. " Yes, what about it?" Cobra questions. Natsu looks at me and understands what he is asking. " Cobra looks at Gajeel for a moment, then I will explain everything." Natsu instructed Cobra. Cobra looked at me, then I shifted to my dragon form. Cobra looked completely shocked that I had just shifted into a dragon. Natsu roared at me to shift back into human form. Once Gajeel shifted back into a human, " How the hell did he do that?" Cobra asks. " I can do that because the prince of the dragons gives me the power to shift into a dragon." I explains.

Cobra's Pov

I am walking with my team until we enter Fairy Tail, then Gajeel shouts at me, "Cobra over here, me and Natsu want to chat with you." He told me. " We need to speak with you, Cobra, so we are heading to the forest behind the guild to talk." He informed both of us. All three of us head to the forest so they can let me know what is going to happen. Once in a significant, large area that is a good distance from the guild, " So what is it that you need to speak with me privately?" I am confused. " Cobra, you know that me, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, and Wendy are first gen dragon slayers?" He asked me. " Yes, what about it?" I question. He looks at Gajeel and understands what he is asking. " Cobra looks at Gajeel for a moment, then I will explain everything." He instructed me. I looked at Gajeel, then Gajeel shifted to his dragon form. I am completely shocked that Gajeel just shifted into a dragon. He roared at Gajeel to shift back into human form. Once Gajeel shifted back into a human, " How the hell did he do that?" I asked. " I can do that because the prince of dragons gives me the power to shift into a dragon." Gajeel explains. " Who is the prince of all dragons?" I ask. Gajeel looks at Natsu, who seems to know who the prince of dragons is. " I am the prince of the dragons." Natsu announces. I am surprised that Natsu is the prince of the dragons, but Natsu looks scared. " That's awesome, Natsu." I told him. He looks at me, shocked at my answer. " What's wrong, Natsu? Why did you look shocked at my answer?" I asked. " He is afraid of what the guild will think." Gajeel tells me "Well, I think it is awesome, and may I see your dragon form, Natsu?" I say. Natsu nods his head and shifts into his dragon form. He looks magnificent in his dragon form. He shifts back into his human form. " Cobra, I am going to give you the power to also shift into a dragon." Natsu informs me. I nodded my head, saying okay. " Give me your arm, Cobra, so I can give you your dragon form." Natsu says. I give him my arm, and he digs one of his claws into my shoulder. " Gajeel will teach you how to shift back and forth between human and dragon forms. Also, it is the dragon mating season." Natsu informs me. Then Natsu walks back to the guild.

Levy's Pov

I am reading the book Natsu gave me. Then Natsu walks up and asks, " How is the book levy?" I look up and reply, " Good, but I will warn you; it says that there are four other stages before marking. Plus, dragons and their dragon slayers have dominant and submissive dragons or slayers. The book says for Iron dragons it says that first they will eat more Iron than normal and will lose their cool if something doesn't feel right to them. For White dragons, they will be more talkative than normal. For Sky dragons, it says they will have a hard time controlling their emotions. For shadow dragons, they will be very protective of their family. For poison dragons, they have a hard time controlling their feelings and being confused by their feelings. For lighting dragons, it will be hard to control their strength. For Storm dragons, they will be more aggressive than normal. Lastly, Fire dragons, or the prince of the dragons, will be more protective of the dragons and their dragon mates." I explain it to Natsu. Natsu nods his head, understanding what I just told him. " Levy, I am going to tell you something that you need to keep a secret until tomorrow afternoon." Natsu tells me " Okay, I will, so what is Natsu?" I ask. " I am the prince of the dragons, and Gajeel is my personal guard for my safety. Also, all the dragon slayers, including Laxus and Cobra, have dragon forms." Natsu whispered in my ear. " That incredible Natsu." I whispered to Natsu. Natsu started walking towards his team's table.