𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

|| ... ||

𝕒𝕤𝕥

Alyssia grew up distant with her mother and in time grew to despise her..she use to beg for her mothers attention either by being the best lady she could be, or to make her proud but her mother seemed to only give her brothers more attention so she tried doing stuff her brothers did like learning how to fight but her mother just turned a blind eye and said she was a lady so she should act like it.

Alyssia thought she was a hypocrite for that since her grandsire once told her that her mother was stubborn when she was younger and did not listen at all.

Alyssia's heart hurt and she started resenting her mother. she rebelled more and so when her mother told her not to learn how to fight she went to her father who was happy to teach his oldest baby, she grew to be a better fighter than Laenor by age 9 so he told some knights to teach her what they knew as well..
Alyssia wasn't just a warrior she made sure she kept up with her 'ladyness' as well..she would laugh everytime her father would say that.

||____________________________________________||

She did not have a dragon egg in her crib when she was babe and every time she asked her mother Rhaenyra just said because she does not need one and to stop acting spoilt

Now that..that made her angry because her brothers fresh out the wound had eggs and hatched there's when they were the age of 3 and she was was oldest yet nothing was given to her.

But that won't last..
||...||
One day when her family were visiting dragon stone for a while she was out in the forest, sick and tired of watching her brothers get praised for beating a stupid dummy up with a sword they couldn't even handle. Don't get her wrong she loved her brothers deeply mainly Luke but she did get jealous sometimes. She was walking and spotted a big cave Alyssia got curious and went to it she saw a lot of bones and skulls of animal one even looked like a baby dragon skull..her eyes went wide and was going to leave but before she could she heard grumbling.
She froze and slowly turnt around and there behold in all his glory Cannibal.

She tried backing away slowly but he started growling so she stopped

She tried backing away slowly but he started growling so she stopped. Her heart was going fast, but she calmed down and got an idea.. she had a look of courage and determination, she looked him in the eyes and straightened her back she knows people think Targaryen's command and order dragons but we do not. She puts her hand out and starts singing a valeryon song her father sung her to sleep to (song above)

She slowly moved closer he just stared at her for a good 4 minutes while she kept singing. He tilted his head slightly, Alyssia gained more confidence and moved closer..Cannibal grumbled a little and shook his head but she kept going "lykirī" (calm) he put his head lower and let her touch him. He started nudging her hand gently and let out purring noises..she finished the lullaby and smiled "'Rytsas" (hello) she said softly she started petting him and he let out a little whine, Cannibal bent down lower urging her to get on. She was a little worried since there was no saddle but got on anyways...

she felt Cannibal vibrating in happiness for finally having a rider.."let's actually name you..how about 'Raqnon" (love) he let out a noise of agreement.."great let's fly then sōvētēs (fly)" and they lifted off making the cave shake and crumble she felt free finally and she felt he did as well..they were flying high and she heard screaming of people she saw her parents looking at her with the mouths and eyes wide open and while her father looked in amazement and shock but proud her mother looked shocked and scared but angry for some reason.

But Alyssia did not care she kept flying loving the feel of air rushing through her hair.
After a few minutes she landed and her father came rushing to her and asking if she was ok and how proud he was. She smiled brightly and then turned to her mother..even tho her mother was smiling she could tell it was fake and Raqnon just nudged her gently with his head she smiled softly then said "jagōn" (go) he nudged her a little then lifted into the air and left for somewhere to hide.. Rhaenyra shook her head then walked back into the castle, her father hugged her again and told her to tell him everything that happened. He's such a gossiper

That night at dinner it was quiet except for Luke and Alyssia they were talking excitedly about 'Raqnon and jace was just silently smiling and so was Laenor. Rhaenyra cleared her throat and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her "I would like talk to yous about something of importance" the kids and Laenor looked at her in confusion but stayed quiet "As you know Alyssia has finally got a dragon and is now old enough..I- I am going to be sending her north to be a ward for lord stark for 4 years."

Silent

Nobody moved..BANG! "SHE WILL NOT BE SHE IS ONLY 9 FOR GOD SAKE!" Laenor yelled but Rhaenyra already decided and said "there will be no further discussion it is already decided" and then they started yelling at each other.

Alyssia although quite on the outside was a raging storm on the inside, she went numb, no noise. 4 year's.. she looked around with tears in her eyes watching her father and mother argue and her brother looking at her worryingly "sister.." jace whispered

Alyssia stood up fast making her chair slam on the floor throwing her fork down hard and looked at the floor with a heated glare " why do you hate me." she muttered quietly but everyone heard her and and she looked at her father once more and stormed out not glancing and anyone else.

No one knew but prior to there dinner Rhaenyra met up with Harwin Strong and convinced Rhaenyra that Alyssia was to dangerous and disobedient and needed to be sent away and nobody saw or heard them except Luke who was was snaring at the both of them and got up and ran after his sister.

Her mother would regret everything ..