𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Alyssia POV

Tears were running down my face as I hug my father. I feel his tears drop on my head as well and I can hear my little brothers sniffling and gasps.

I squeeze my father tight and pull away "it's ok papa I'll see you in 4 years.." I muttered quietly. My father pulls my head back and rest his forehead on mine "I know but I'll miss you my little dragon.."
I pull back and wipe his tear while smiling "Avy jorrāelan papa" he smiles softly and says "I love you too my warrior"
I look at my brothers and open my arms, Luke comes running over straight away and Jace is not far behind. They squeeze me while hugging with tears running down there faces. "I know brothers but I'll be back" Luke looks at me teary eyed and says " but who will read to me at night or teach me how to write or fight o-o-or" I look at him and hug him again "I'm sure mother will find someone and it's just 4 years it won't be that long Valonqar" (little brother)
Jace joins the hug and says "I'm gonna miss you so much...why do you have to go" he cry's. I hug him back then look my mother straight in the eyes..."unfortunately I do not have an answer to that brother" he still stays there hugging me while saying he's gonna miss me over and over again.

I pull back and kiss his head "goodbye brothers" I look where Raqnon is and do a low pitch whistle he pokes his head up and flys down where I am everyone gathered around stumble and fall over. I pat Raqnon on his snout and make my way to my mother...
I stare at her then look her up and down then I look at Harwin and scoff, I look back at my mother and she opens her arms..I look at her with barely concealed hate and whisper "goodbye Rhaenyra.." she silently gasps and tears form in her eyes "ple-plea-please I had to.." she quietly says I just stare her dead in the eyes then turn around and climb on Raqnon. He grumbles then looks to the sky and roars loudly...
Other dragon roar after him and I look down and smile "Sōvētēs" (fly) he takes off and we leave for the North.

2 weeks later.
It's been 2 weeks I think and we have finally reached the north and I can see Winterfell where the starks reside, Raqnon let's out a roar to show we were there and lands out the gates. I climb down off him and kiss his face, I hear people coming out the gates and turn around "princess it is good to finally meet, my name is Rickon Stark I am the head of the starks" and bows, I look at him and smile slightly "hello lord stark it is nice to meet you as well" Raqnon huffs and nudges me with his head "ohhh this is Raqnon, he's my bestfriend and dragon" I smile and turn to Lord Stark, He stares at Raqnon in awe and disbelief and a little fear but regains his composure and smiles "hello Raqnon it is nice to meet you as well, just follow me princess and I'll get you settled in" he looks at me and smiles.

I smile and look at Raqnon "go rest and hunt my handsome dragon you deserve it" I kissed his cheek again and he nuzzled in me and made cooing noises then backed away and took off flapping his huge wings. The ground shook and lots of people watched him go off and had looks of awe "sorry about him he's a bit dramatic with entry's and exits" I say shyly playing with my fingers, lord Stark chuckles and holds his arm out for me to follow him "come on princess I'll give you a tour"

|| guys I put edits on my tiktok Ak1ra_x0 go check it out💋💋 also sorry I haven't been posting writers block💀||