𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

I'm currently packing the essential needs that I will be needing for when I leave..like clothes,food,water all that but not lots since I don't want Raqnon to hold that much even tho he could with the size he is.

Sȳ will be coming as well but following since he's big and fast enough to catch up..

(What she is wearing btw she's 14 now even tho that's not mathing💀)

"Are you sure you want to go?" Cregan says looking down with furrowed eyebrows "I don't really have a choice Cregan she demanded I leave immediately" I say softly to him and pull him into a hug, He has been super clingy all morning.

"Maybe I ca-" he says but I cut him off "no..you can't, you have duties in Winterfell and I'm gonna be back okay" he nods and tightens his hold on me then pulls away "alright.." we pull apart completely and I turn to lord Stark and hug him "I'll be right back.." Lord Stark chuckles and nods "you better" he jokes back and we both chuckle quietly.

I walk to the gates and do a low pitch whistle and Raqnon roars loudly and I see him flying towards us and he lands..
"Hello my love how was your hunt hm?" He nuzzles into my hand that I put out and whines a little the kneels down for me to hop on.."Sȳ" I say loudly Sȳ perks his ears up and immediately looks at me "you follow us alright" he barks and gets up and gets ready to follow us, I look back at Cregan,Lord Stark and the other lords and smile and wave. Raqnon Roars super loud and takes off to the sky making the ground shake and Sȳ Barks loudly and follows..

I'll be back

Time skip •*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

We are finally arriving near High tides and I look down to see Sȳ still keeping up..

I see my father and brothers waiting at the gates for me but no sign of my mother.

"Papa.." I whisper as he pulls me in for a hug, my brothers following "I missed you all" they hug tighter as if I am to disappear.

"We missed you as well Aly" Luke says back and Jace nods while my father cries still..I look at my brothers and motion them away so I can speak to father.

"Papa.." I say as I see tears in his eyes from his sisters death.."your alright" I say as I wipe his tears and pull him into a huge hug

"We can catch up later papa you go rest" I kiss his cheek and he nods "thank you my little dragon" he says tears streaming down his face and he turns and leaves while my brothers come up to me.

I look at them with mischief in my eyes.."so..what's new" they look at each other and ramble about everything that's happened even our so called fathers death but the boys don't seem to mind since Luke knew the reason of why I left and told Jace.