𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

3 years later

Heavy breathing..

All you could hear with the occasional huffing for more oxygen..

It has now been 3 years and 3 months and I have loved the north especially with the Stark family..They have basically been my family through the years even Raqnon loves it here, I still miss my Father and brothers though.

Right now I was doing my daily workout with Cregan and he has been making me do these strength workouts so I can gain muscles for the past years he has also been teaching me new fighting techniques more brutally then how my father taught me which was more like dancing and elegant but deadly and silent. Cregans was brutal and powerful strikes but well thought out and kinda like dorthraki which by the way I have met some. But I have also been doing my lady duty's as well with lady stark she's so nice and treats me like a daughter.

I am now 12 years old which means my brothers are 9 and 6, I have grown mentally and physically..not much but enough for my age. I have friends and family in the north and I have gathered some soldiers and warriors, men and some female through the years but they're like friends I have met at new places in the North, they go though training as well but today was there break day from training just not for me according to Cregan..if you don't know I'm rolling my eyes..

Currently I'm dying from exhaustion from running laps around winterfell "faster we're nearly done then you can get your armour and weapons ready to go hunt" Cregan yells I turn back to look behind me huffing and glaring at him "I-I just finished my 5th lap, I am finished now also for the record I AM still only 12..give a girl a break" I huff out. He chuckles and grins "alright I guess go get changed" he says while chuckling. I roll my eyes mumbling "why does he always act like he's older than me" I huff

Her sword

Her armour

Her armour

I walk out to the gates where Cregan and lord stark and some other lords were

I walk out to the gates where Cregan and lord stark and some other lords were. "Alright let's go" Lord stark says I look at Cregan and glare at him when he pushes me forward " you better stop shoving me before I shove my foot up your-" I get cut off by Lord Stark "okay..let's not have any of that" and chuckles a little, The other Lords laugh and mock Cregans offended face he was making and pat my shoulder when they walk past.

A few minutes later we finally found a deer and some rabbits, Lord stark looks at me and nods I smile and ready my bow and aim right at the deer.

Inhale..Exhale..

The arrow flies through the air and strikes the Deer in the heart and the deer drops instantly. I breath out and walk to the deer I always aim for the heart because I don't like seeing the animals suffer..

I crouch down and close its eyes while making a little whistle sound, a hand rest on my shoulder I could tell it was Cregan because of his footsteps. "We'll done little dragon" he says proudly "the first kill of the hunt" he continues
"And more to go" I say getting up Lord stark comes over and motions some men to put the deer on the cart one of the horses we're carrying.

"Let's keep going" Lord stark says loudly so everyone could hear..

Later on

We were on our way back when I heard some whining I stop in my track and turn to the sound everyone else following the action. I walk towards the whining and see a pitch black dire wolf cub with red eyes my eyes widen and I walk forward slowly, the pup didn't really look like a pup it looked like it was up to my knees and I'm 5'0 so that's big, Cregan whispers my name trying to stop me but Lord stark stops him by putting his hand on his chest "don't" Lord stark whispers back.

"Hello.." I say softly and put my hand out It growls but then sniffs my hand a little I nod my head encouragingly and it nudges it's head into my hand "are you female or male" I say softly again it whines a little and nudges my hand more "Alright" I say and pick it up I check and saw it is actually a he and he licks my check and nips at my hair, I chuckle and scratch behind his ear "now where is your mother" and I look around and another huge Direwolf with lying on the ground with what looks like bear claw marks on its neck "oh..you poor baby" and kiss his head alright then I'll take you.

I turn around and see everyone looking at me speechless.

"What?" I say confused lord stark walks up to me cautious of the direwolf and says "you just claimed one of the last direwolfs left" he says in Awe I smile and look down at the direwolf and smile "wow" the lord snap out of there awe and congratulate me there was some that didn't and was looking in jealousy but I don't really care

Cregaan walks up to me and smirks "dam a dragon and now a wolf, what are you gonna name him?" I look down at the wolf and say "sȳndor" and look back at Cregan he looks at me confused so I continue saying "it meads Shadow in Valyrian" he nods and smiles "that's cool" Lord stark nods and tells everyone to continue going back. sȳndor looks at me and barks and I put him on the ground and walk with the rest he just follows beside me in the middle of me and Cregan.. i hear a roar and see Raqnon flying above up I whistle a tone that's he knows it means I'm okay. The pup looks up and then at me and barks then keeps following.

Yeah I don't how I'm gonna introduce them to each other I laugh quietly.

|| sorry I haven't been updating y'all😭 I'm trying to plan for future chaptersss.. but I love you all for reading and voting❤️ ||