𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

-1 year later-

Alyssia POV

It has been a year now since I've been in the north and I am now 10

I have settled in nicely in the north Lord Stark has treated me with kindness so far but his son is so annoying, once when the boys were training I asked if I could join but Cregan.. Lord Starks son..said "your a female, would you even be able to handle a sword" I got angry obviously like who does he think he is..so I made a bet that today when they train again I'll spar him and if I win I get to train with them and if I don't then I'll stop bothering them..

Honestly he's gonna lose but a wins a win, anyways right now I'm on my way there. In training gear because I can't train in a dress.

"Finally what took so long" Cregan says with a smug face "thought you were gonna bail" he laughs, his stupid friends laughed with him. I glared up at him since he's a little taller "I was taking my dress off" I roll my eyes and huff "let's just get this over with mittys"(idiot) he narrows his eyes at me when I said that because it's a foreign word to him, I snicker at the look and pick a Woden sword up.

He picks one up as well and starts to get in a offence position.

So I get in a defence one. From his arm position I can tell he's an 'attack hard and strong' kind of fighter while I'm a 'fast and stealthy' kind. So it's gonna be a little challenging, I keep my eyes locked onto his eyes and see one twitch left. I duck and dodge his attempt to hit my left side and lunge forward he quickly swings again this time straight forward but I block it and kick his chest.

I see him frown when he stumbles backwards a little, he comes forward again but this time harder, oops I think he's getting angry.

oh well emotions aren't good when fighting. He tries to hit my left but I drop down as fast as I could and slide to my knees while ducking under his sword and watch as the sword skims past my nose, I quickly get up and spin around as fast as I can kick his stomach.

I can see his jaw tic and smirk one more push and he's finished.

next thing I know I'm flat on my back looking at a smirking Cregan, I look at him blankly and roll to the side since I saw lifting his foot to kick me in the stomach. I hoist myself up and spin my sword around then I swing, our swords crash together and I clench my jaw to try and overpower him but I can't so slide my sword down a little and turn side ways. I quickly hook the tip of my sword under his sword and twirl it around and lift up. his sword goes up in the air.

I quickly spin and kick his chest hard and he goes flying to the ground and his sword lands between his feet, he groans loudly and I walk over and put my sword to his throat.. "yield" I look dead in his eyes while saying this, he's still groaning and looks at me in confusion and awe. He lays back down flat on his back gasping for air "I-I-I yi-yield" he gasps out. I think I winded him

Quiet

...

All you could hear was our heavy breathing and nothing else, I look around and see his friends and Lord Stark and some other random people looking at me with wide eyes and mouths agape. I look down at Cregan and put my hand out

He hesitates but grabs my hand, I pull him up and smile "that was a good fight..you are a strong warrior" I say  I inwardly facepalm I can't believe I just said that I'm just use to saying it because father said the same thing to me all time. Cregan looks at me for a bit then smiles "I guess your gonna be training with us dragon warrior" he says loudly for everyone to hear.

Everyone claps and cheers, I blink and stare at him before grinning "really?!!!" I say excitedly and he nods "well done princess and Cregan that was nicely done" Lord Starks say's smiling.

From that day forward me and Cregan have been like brother and sister except he's annoying.

He likes to act like he's trining me when hello?!! I was the one who beat him and we are training together so we are learning the same stuff at the same time. But I know he means well he's kinda like my right hand man in everything I do and I always ask him for opinions on stuff.

We spar occasionally so we know what we both need work on, he helps me by making me work out to get stronger because I lack strength and I help him in agility and speed because well that's what he lacks.

————————————————————

|| ehhhh people are reading the story and it's giving me motivation to write😂 but also THAT was like a practice fighting scene lmaooo how was it? ||