𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Sorry for taking so long to update I'm not even gonna lie I've been just reading other peoples books and forgot about my own😭 but yeah enjoy.
————————————————————

After talking to my brothers and father my mother asked to talk to me for a bit it my room.

"Well what do you want to talk about.." I say quietly as I stand by the window then turn to her, "he made me.." I stare at her in disbelief.

"He made me send you away..because he said you were being to reckless and needed to be put in your place.." she says with regret. "You.." I breath out heavily "the mother I knew, the mother I was bought up with..would never. NEVER listen to any man" I say heatedly "let alone let a man tell her what to do.." I say and I see tears gather in her eyes.

"I know and I know I made a mistake. He kept telling me things and was manipulating me and I didn't know what I was thinking..please.." Rhaenyra says pleadingly with tears in her eyes.

"I admit I was weak and was being selfish but when you left everything went down..we fought constantly and he just kept on blaming things on you.." she says tears rolling down her eyes "I was blind to my own faults and the neglecting I put you through and how I constantly picked the boys over you but I want to make it better.."

"you chose a man over your own child..your eldest daughter. For a man" I say tears gathering in my eyes but I hold them back. "It's gonna take you more than a couple of sentences for me to forgive you but if you try I will try as well" I say calming down and I look into her eyes.

Rhaenyra's POV:
As I look at my eldest daughter and at how mature she is I feel like I'm going to break down.

"Yes I know and I'm willing to try and mend our bond" I say truthfully

She has grown so much and I have lost 4 years of her growth over a man. She is right I will never choose a man over my children again.

Alyssia POV:

As she leaves I breath in and walk to my bed to sit down..I feel Sy nudge my leg with his head and I pat him softly..

Suddenly a knock is at the door. "Come In" I say tiredly.

The door opens and My brothers walk in. "Sister we just saw mother walk out what happened" Jace says and Luke runs upto my bed and lays down.
"Apparently Sir Harwin was complaining about me on how reckless and out of control I am to mother and made her send me away.." the boys look at me with wide eyes then scoff "it's a good thing he's dead then huh" Luke says

"Luke.." I say to him with a small chuckle "you can't be saying those things out loud" he pouts a little and Jace laughs.
"Are you both sleeping on my bed tonight?" I ask them raising an eyebrow as they look at me with pleading eyes, I roll my eyes slightly with a smile
"I guess you both can then.." I say laughing at them then I kiss there heads and smile.

"Alright let's go see how the girls are doing and then you's go tell mother that you will be with me tonight..okay" they nod and smile brightly at me then we all walk to Rhaena and Baela's sleeping courters and knock on there door.
Princess Rhaenys opens the door and sadly smiles at us and let's us in.
I hug and kiss her cheek then go to my cousins and the boys follow and we stay with them untill it's dark..

Time skip *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

3rd POV:

As the 3 sibling slept they were unaware of there uncle Aemond 'stealing' There cousins mothers dragon Vhagar while there cousins gave up on trying to find Alyssia's room for help and confronted Aemond themselves.