0:1

NOTE! (READ THIS BEFORE READING!): This story has a lot of action and they're gonna be problems happening right in the beginning through out the whole story.

I walk down the empty hallway as artwork covers the bland walls of the school. Right now I'm walking to the only class I have with Harry. I don't know if I'm nervous or not to meet his presence. I walk inside the classroom as my eyes meets a familiar pair of greens.

I walk to my table setting my purse down by my chair and headed over to the drawers across the room that holds my artwork. I open the third drawer and picked up my unfinished art piece. My heart jumps into my throat as I feel someone breathing over me as the excess air warms my ear.

"Hey Nailea," the familiar raspy voice that makes me shiver whispers in my ear. I take a step back turning around as I see Harrys tall frame. I give him a little smile as I walk back to my table. Each step I took I felt eyes burning deeper and deeper into my soul.

I sit down not hesitating to look over at Harry. I watch as he walks over to his table and sets his own art piece down. His head rises and I quickly look away trying to be sneeky as if I wasn't looking at him. Throughout the hour I couldn't focus on finishing my drawing. I just... I still can't believe everything that happened last night. To be honest, I was surprised as fuck when he said yes to Friends With Benefits. Although I would've rejected to be others Friends With Benefits, I would accept Harrys and ONLY Harrys.

I look up at the clock to see it was 9:31 AM, only 6 minutes left until this hour is over. I take my artwork and shoved it back into the drawers. I impatiently bounce my leg up and down waiting till the bell rings. Should I just walk over to him when the bell rings to have a little conversation? Or should I just go up to him when the bell rings and blurt out how happy I am that he said yes to this because I love him so god damn much and woah Nailea calm down... Well what the fuck should I say?!

The bell rings and I slowly walk torwards the door to meet with Harry. But then I saw him rushing out the door, I wonder if everything was okay with him... I walked a bit faster to catch up with him. I reach to his side as his head looks over at me, he then gives me his famous smirk. "Nailea."

"Harry," I said. He chuckles putting his phone in his pocket as he takes out one of his earbud. "So about last night..." I start but Harry interrupts me.

"I know, you're so happy and you can't stop thinking about it," he said as he looked over at me. He then again smirks seeing in my eyes as I'm surprised. How in the hell did he know.

"Well um, yes but that's not what I wanted to talk about, " I say as we turn to the right into the cafeteria, "How is this going to work? Do we set dates whenever we want to you know... Or like have a surprise attack like a bear intersecting a fish in the water or?"

Harry chuckles at my humor when really it wasn't humor, I'm serious about this subject. "We would need to put down some rules, okay?" He stated. I nod agreeing and we suddenly stop. I look at him with confusion. "This is your class, poopy head," he called me by our little nick names. I smile to myself and I take a deep breath.

"Bye poop poop," I laughed. He chuckles and walks away to his class. Man I love so much...

-

VOTE IF YOU LOVE HARRY STYLES!

I maybe updating again today so stay tuned!

Love you guys so much thank you for being the most awesome readers ever.