0:3

JUST SAYING I WILL BE UPDATING ON MONDAYS AND SOMETIMES FRIDAY ALSO. SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TRACK ON WHAT DAY IT IS FOR AN UPDATE!

VOTE IF YOU WANT HARRYS BANANA (;

WARNING MATURE CONTENT!!!

-

Today I am for sure going to get in more contact with Harry. No not like that you dirty minded hormonal people. I start walking down the same hallway as I do every weekday. I stop at my classroom door, wait, I need to gain some confidence. I need to gain some sassyness. Oh is that the reason why Sharpay did those exercises in High School Musical? Would it work? Fuck it i'm gonna try.

I take a deep breath doing the warm up that Sharpay always did in High School Musical. I then hear giggling behind me. I stop and turned around to see Harry. His hand is formed into a fist by his mouth as he just laughs at me. Great. "Preparing yourself for something?" Harry laughs walking closer to me.

"U-um no, I just wanted to do an experience because you know me, I have a lot of thoughts," I tap my head and let out a little fake laugh for my cover up. Harry smirks.

"I know you do, but I bet you have other thoughts in your head that you don't want to express," he whispers in my ear and walks back into the class. Well at least I know the answer to my question, it doesn't fucking work! I groan to myself as I enter into the classroom. I sit down not bothering to get my art work as I am to busy feeling embarrassed.

"Not getting your art?" Someone said right beside me. I lift my head up to look over at William who sits by me. I shake my head.

"No I am to busy feeling embarrassed," I joked. He chuckles shaking his head lightly.

"Harry tends to have that power huh?" He questions. My eyebrows scrunch together, how does he know? What does he know? Does he know why I'm embarrassed? William notices my reaction as he speaks again, "Don't worry I don't know anything so you can calm down. I just assumed." I nod understanding as I put my head down.

"So I have no clue what to get Larissa for her birthday," Jason sits down at the same table William and I are at. He groans stuffing his face into his hands.

"You gotta chill bro, she's just a hoe," Matt sits next to him and laughs lightly. William and I cracked a laugh as Jason's head rose up.

"Bro shut the fuck up," Jason lightly punched him earning a little laugh from himself. "No but seriously, what should I get her for her birthday?" He asks.

"What about that dick," Matt blurts out. Jason looks at him as he is about to beat the shit out of him. I can see that he's annoyed and my brain ponders what Jason's next move is.

"What about-" I get interrupted by my phone vibrating in my lap.

Harry: Lunch, meet me in the commens.

I smile down at my phone, well I'm excited. "What was you about to say, Nailea?" Jason questioned. I lift my head up putting my phone on the table facing it frontwards.

"What about something simple? Like a big teddy bear and roses? or take her out for dinner!" I smile at him. He gives me a wtf face. "What?" I asked him.

"I don't have money," Jason joked. I roll my eyes. Through out the whole hour all I heard was Jason bickering and William telling them shut up and Matt being... Matt. They are annoying but they are my friends. You might be wondering why I'm the only girl, well I hate being around girls honestly. They bug the shit out of me with their perky voice and drama they need to tell and blah blah boyfriend blah blah I'm so fat blah blah blah!

Plus I always had problems with girls. They would always say something very rude to someone or me or their opinion was stupid as fuck. But then theres me, my big mouth always causing me trouble.