0:4

VOTE IF YOU LIKE PANDAS!

-

I wake up in an unfamiliar room than mine. I sit up rubbing my eyes and I look over my surroundings. I then realize that I'm in Harrys room. I look over to see that I was the only one in bed. Wheres Harry? I look down to see that I'm wearing one of Harry's t-shirt, did he dress me?

I get out of bed searching around the house for Harry but thank God that Harry lived on his own or else seeing his parents would've been very awkward. I walk over to the living room sitting down on the couch where memories resonates in my head.

I jump at the sound of the door opening. Harry appears in the door with a bag in his hands. "Hey you're up," Harry smiles and sets the bag down on the table and sits next to me on the couch.

"What's in the bag?" I ask. He grabs the bag laying it on his lap opening it up.

He then pulls out a blue box. "Next time we need to be safe," Harry says setting down the box as I assume it's condoms.

"Yeah good idea," I say awkwardly. Harry smirks.

"So how was it?" Harry blurted out. I choke on my own spit receiving a laugh from him.

"Why would you even ask that?" I cough through my own words. Harry shrugs. I stopped coughing receiving a glare from Harry, he's serious about his question. "It was good, I don't know."

"Good? Good?!" Harry raises his voice. I shrug. I then get weighed down by Harry's weight on the couch. His face is close to mine. "Baby I don't do good, I do rough," he says. His hands reach my thigh rubbing the exposed skin. His hands get closer and closer to the spot that has been aching for some action and touch.

"Harry," I let out whisper.

"I'm not good baby girl," he informs me as his lips meets the crook of my neck as his hands reach the place that's been dying for his touch. "I'm rough," his voice get's deeper. His lips then reach mine and then I once again fell into Mr. Harry Styles trance.

-

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER!

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST READERS EVER!