0:6

"Nailea!" Harry's voice booms in the hallway. I start walking faster, I don't want to talk to him. Someone grabs my arm pulling it almost out of my socket. My body turns and I see Harry. His grip gets tighter and his eyes become black. "We need to talk," he sternly says.

"No, we already talked. If you have more to say than that's your fault, you should've said it before," I sass him.

"And I obviously don't give a fuck, I have more to say so you listen," he demands. I roll my eyes forwarding my head for him to continue, "Do you know one of the main rules for friends with benefits?"

I chuckle, "What did you forget?"

"Answer the god damn question."

"Fine, yes I do," I tell him. He then chuckles shaking his head lightly. I lift my eyebrow up at him. Why is he laughing?

"No you don't," Harry says between his laughter.

"And how would you know?"

"Because you broke a rule."

"No I did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Yeah huh."

"Okay fine Harry, what rule did I break?" I ask. He then gives me a 'really' look. I shrug putting my hands on my hips. I don't fucking know.

"No emotions," Harry said. I give him a confused look.

"How did I break that rule?" I ask him.

"I was flirting with Ellie and you got jealous," he tells me. I shake my head, "Hold on I'm not even finished. Then you have a huge fuss about it and I can obviously tell that it hurt you," he finishes. I look down, it's true. I look up at him and lifts my hand up and back down to my side forwarding that he's right.

"I never knew..." I say.

"You- you," harry stutters as he starts laughing, "You never knew? Oh that's new. You never knew, wow, that's too fucking funny," Harry laughs.

"I didn't-"

"Jesus Nailea of course you have an excuse. Just admit it," Harry yells. I jump at the sound of his voice.

"Sorry..." I whisper for my voice cannot become bold and strong. I speak as if I was weak, and I am. Harry shakes his head walking away from me leaving me alone. The bell rings as I am now late to my class.

No emotions? How is that even possible?! I can admit that I still have feelings for Harry and I do love him. But I just can't pretend that I don't have feelings for him. He's the light of my life, without him I am in complete darkness. I can't see, I can't do anything, I am too scared to move on because I don't know if I'll find another light or just a rock to trip over.

-

SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WAS TRYING TO GET THE POINT STRAIGHT.

BUT HOW IS THIS BOOK GOING?? LIKE IT OR NO?

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST READERS EVER!