0:5

Friday was just a roller coaster, we hit it two times. Oh my god was that very ghetto of me? Wait was that very racist for me to say ghetto? Shit. I chuckle at myself walking into the empty hallway that leads into my drawing class. I reach the door and my eyes go straight to Harry. Wait, is he with Ellie? What the fuck.

I rush over to my assigned table and Will jumps from my surprise presence. "What is Harry doing talking to Ellie?" I ask Will slapping his arm while my eyes are still on the couple. I glare at them until Will responds to me.

"Nailea stop hitting my arm," he said holding my wrist as the action of it stops. I turn over to Will.

"Why is Harry talking to Ellie?" My voice cracks. Will saw the emotion in my voice and his eyes are filled with the emotions of worry and confusion.

"I don't know, I don't really pay attention over there," he answers. I swallow the lump in my throat. Will puts his hand on my shoulder, "You okay?" He asks. I nod my head as I get up from my seat to get my artwork from the drawers. I put my head down not looking at Harry. Thoughts wonder in my head making me feel dizzy. The feeling of jealously fills my body and mixes up with my thoughts. It mixes up like hot and cold to make a hurricane in my head.

I grab my artwork and looked up to see Harry kissing Ellie on the cheek. Oh hell no.

I rush over there getting in between Ellie and Harry. I take my hand and put it on Harry's nape and pulled it forward for my lips to meet his. I snog for a few seconds and I let go. I turn around to see Ellie's surprised expression on her face. I give her a bitchy smirk and walked off to my table.

"Nailea wants some leftovers," Jason speaks and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up I'm just showing the bitch her place," I laugh.

"Seems like Harry doesn't, he's coming over here," Jason says pointing. I look over to see Harry storming torwards me. His eyes black and his hands formed into a fist. I can tell he's mad right now.

"Nailea, can I have a word with you?" Harry sternly says. I look over at Jason as he mouths to reply. I then put on my bitchy smirk and looked up at Harry.

"I think you spoke enough with words you already said to me. What else is there to say?" I snap at him. My table ooo's with the snappy comeback.

"Come on," Harry mumbles taking a hold of my forearm pulling me to the hallway. He lets go of me as he throws me to the wall.

"What the fuck Harry," I say as I look at my arm seeing his hand print.

"Don't what the fuck me, Nailea. Why did you kiss me?" He asks. I rolled my eyes. "Answer me god damn it!" Harry yells and I jump at the sound of his voice.

"You know what? Why did you kiss Ellie on the cheek?" I fire back.

"That's non of your business," Harry replies.

"Okay then I have the right to not tell you, and I won't. Take it or leave it," I say.

"I thought I left you days ago. Fuck, weeks ago! You are not supposed to be here right now Nailea. I fucking broke up with you, get that in your hard head! So why don't you make the choice. I broke up with you. Take it or leave it," Harry growls at me. Tears start rolling down my face as I start to shake. I start to shake my head still in shock of what he just said.

"What happened to 'I will always find you'? What happened to every single thing we promised each other, Harry?!" I yell making him back up as my body is on fire. This time I'm not sad, I'm not mad, I'm fucking angry.

"I don't know," Harry blandly replies.

"You don't fucking know?" I laugh at that statement. "Well you know what Harry, if you never loved me, if you never had mutal feelings, if you never meant all the things you said and promised then you need to say it!" I yell. Harry was quite taken back with my tone and anger.

"Say it!" I yell again. Harry looked down. He then looks up and looks at me in the eye.

"I never loved you, I never had mutal feelings, I never meant all the things I said or promised," he answers. My heart drops. My jaw drops as my hand shakily meets my mouth covering it up. I turn around pacing back and forth. I sniff and I wipe the tears from under my eyes. I turn around to meet Harry's gaze.

"Amen," I tell him.

"What?"

"Amen! Go to hell! It means that you piece of shit. Go die in the depths of hell! Go kill yourself you are not wanted in this life you fucking pest. Go get a knife and slit your throat open for us and if you do not, then I will!" I yell. Harry was surprised of what I said. He starts speaking again but I block the sound walking back into class. I don't have time for his shit anymore.

-

SURPRISE UPDATE HAHA!

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!