The Beginning

Taehyung's pov

Have you ever wondered why many things are in pairs?

Like friends or...lovers.

Especially when you find the right one to pair with, you will do whatever it takes to be with that person. In all my chic life, I have paired up with many girls.

Yuna, let's go see a movie when you're done. I have an extra Math class after this she replied not looking at me

Tomorrow then? I asked

I have Biology tomorrow she again replied

Day after tomorrow? I asked again

Physics, Chemistry, Social Studies, Science, English, and then Math again. She replied again more interested in her studies then me

Then it was other girl after her she was more interested in selfie then me and kept saying some weird words like

Say lychee! For toothy smile after one she said I look fat. Let's do it again and then again said word for toothy smile Cherry. After her small session i asked Are you done? Let's eat. She again said Wait! Let's take another selfie.

I was like again selfie? And again said word for smile the word was Strawberry.

I was so done by this and irritated by her sp asked her to call for a check because I lost appetite.

Then again it was another girl with whom i went on date she was throwing so much tantrums then i asked what do you want to eat, babe? She ignored so again i asked What do you want, nina? To that she replied Anything.

So i offered her Ice-cream?
To that she said it makes you fat.
A honey toast?Too sweet.
A pudding?
Bingsoo?
Choux cream?Yuck! Too boring.

At this point i was irritated and asked her what do you want then, nina? To that she said again said same word anything and got up angrily.

It was again other girl Namra. She was looking angry so i asked her if she is angry to that she said no and shouted NO. But then i said whatever I did wrong, I am sorry. To that she again shouted why are you apologizing? I am not mad!I AM NOT MAD! And started eating angrily

But none of them felt right one for me so i came this University hoping to find right one me. But never thought that this time, the right one would be so different from everyone.

I was face to face to that person but didn't understand that this is right one for me

The cheerleader audition has passed but the right one for me hasn't passed by.

While testing cheerleading outfit captain of team asked me if it fits or not because it is so tight this year. It does, noona i replied. Then she said she is my senior this year and asked why do I want to be a cheerleader?

I want to have a new experience... and make new friends. That's so great. By the way, someone left this for you. We haven't performed yet and you're hot already she said to that i replied I don't care about this thing. I only focus on studying and University activities. That's perfect. We're going to have a meal with other share-coded students next week. See you then with that she left.

And me being me looked at girls and told I'm going to open now they looked weirdly at me

In that letter it was written: Tae, I've been looking at you since The Freshmen Orientation. I have something to tell you. Meet me at the football field.

I went to football field and saw a girl there which made me crazy so i asked he you can say what you want. I don't have much time.

Are you talking to me she asked while talking on phone. Of course, Aren't you the one who wrote this to me? I asked Are you insane? Do you think you're tom cruise? Pervert, she said and left. That thing made me so confused I looked here and there to find someone but...