Dumb Fake Boyfriend

Taehyung's pov

Cheers!!!

We all cheered our juice and enjoyed drinking. Tae, what did you do to make Jungkook help you? You gave him some kind of special service hoseok asked. You are gross. I have no idea. He changed his mind all of a sudden i replied. He might have thought being flirtatious in front of Baekhyun is not going to ruin his reputation yoongi spoke. I guess so i replied him. I need you guys to help me with something i asked them. Jungkook will be at his Faculty tomorrow morning. You guys need to tell Baekhyun that I will be there.

Next morning (dream)

Tae!! Here he comes. But today he made me happy he came and started speaking instantly. Your friends told me someone's been hitting on you. Is that true? True here he come my one and only fake boyfriend. Jungkook baekhyun spoke shock written on his face and was looking at him with smirk. This guitar is for you to play......but I am for you to love he spoke cheesy line but its fine. He smiled at me and I did too then we looked over to baekhyun who had more shocked face now. You can compete for anything with anyone but you can't beat Jungkook when it comes to love he spoke. Omg it made me shocked too. No!!! That's not true he shouted snd i was laughing evilly at him.

Dream ends

There i spoke and hobi spoke there where? In front of his Faculty i spoke and both of them nodded. Where exactly hobi asked which made me kind of angry because i was thinking about my thoughts. In front of his Faculty building where there is a parking lot. Then there is a road. When you cross it, you'll see his Faculty building i explained him. Ah!! The parking lot. Right yes i replied. Isn't that at the back though now yoongi asked and again my thoughts broke. I will share you guys the exact location. Can you do it now?I want to see where hobi again spoke. Damn it!! You pieces of dumb shit i got angry on him now and then just shrugged.

Taehyung's pov end

Next morning

A/n's pov

5 4 3 2 1...Taeee. Baekhyun came shouting his name and spoke good morning... but stopped midway when he saw only 2 friends of him. Where is Tae he asked. He is where his heart belongs hobi and yoongi replied in sync. Wait. You said the same thing at the same time? Is this some kind of a plan he asked suspiciously. It's not a plan again they spoke at same time. Really once again at the same time they spoke. So where is Tae? After that he went to find and him found him at the place all 3 of them decided.

A/n's pov end

Taehyung's pov

Tae. Your friends told me someone has been hitting on you. Is that true he asked questioningly. You can see by yourself i replied happily. Sarawat he spoke. And we saw him coming out of car looking at us i was happily looking at him and he just left like that is he crazy. Hey. Hey i shouted calling him but he just left. Tae. Are you trying to make me jealous he spoke pinching my cheeks. God! You are such a cutie. Don't worry. I won't be jealous because I know you belong to me. Come on. Let's go he spoke so many lines together. I was so done by him i swear.

Sorry. I didn't know you wanted me to start being flirtatious already so i didn't pay attention he spoke making me done by him. Because of you, Baekhyun was clinging on me for almost an hour. It was hard to sneak away i spoke irritated. What do you need me to do he asked to which i replied you just don't know anything, do you? Do it like when you hit on girls. Buy me snacks and drinks. Take care of me. Something like that. Got it When I completed he looked confused but then told he understood. And then he offered me the packet which he was eating. This guy i spoke in my mind. What? Baekhyun is not here. Just freakin' take it he told me. Someone bought it for me he told so i took it and told him. I will have it all then. Your fans are so kind and caring. He left while i was eating and looked back he was long gone.