First Official Talk

Taehyung's pov

Sorry man and they both came. The presentation is about to start. Why don't you come tomorrow i said sarcastically. We are late because we were talking to those girls about you. They wanted to have my Facebook or Line ID, right i then asked somewhat proudly. They wanted to know about your 'wanting to eat Jungkook' status. Were you really thirsty hoseok spoke. I told you a thousand times that I didn't post that. Jungkook did it. I have no idea how he knew my password.

But then professor spoke. The first group, are you guys ready to present? We are we replied.

But we were having problem in connecting so i asked. May we have a second? We're having a problem connecting to a projector. Hoseok, can you go borrow the cable from next door? Me again he asked to which i replied yes.

I was trying to connect with this cable too till hobi comes back. But it was connecting and disconnecting again and again. But finally it got connected and i didnt know that. A message popped up 'is jungkook delicious' that made me angry so I decided to reply but didn't know laptop got connected. So i replied jungkook, how did you know my lock screen password? You set a dumb password, 1 2 3 4 5 6 he replied. Even a little kid can find out now he is provoking me. So i typed asshole! Stop messing with my Facebook account. Do you even get what I mean?. But he sent me a link so i opened it. It was video of Sexy Uni Girl in Classroom which everyone was watching and professor too.

I again got angry on him so wrote and shouted you asshole. But saw professor glaring at me. So i apologized her. And after that yoongi came to stop and turn back so i did and became shocked and closed the chat as fast as possible. Since when i asked and since your password talk yoongi replied. I wanted to tell you but it was so pleasing to watch he added. In the mean time hoseok came back with cable. Guys, I got a new cable.

Luckily the class got over and i was preparing to leave but a girl came and asked me Taehyung, can I ask you a question? Do you like Jungkook? Of course not i like girls I replied. What a relief she replied and continued i saw you joined Team Jungkook's Wives Group and you posted you wanted to eat him. I was in shock. It again made me shocked. Guess what i am getting so many shocks today. But replied her my friends were just messing around.

And asked her why are you afraid I will be taken and the next sentence she spoke gave me another shock i am afraid jungkook will be taken. It's all good now. See you later with that she left being all happy and smiley.

Now we were alone in classroom so hoseok spoke. You better hurry and get his phone fixed before your image is completely ruined. You don't usually have any to keep anyway. Now this made my ego hurt hey! I do, ok to which he just snorted. Does he think he will get away with this so easily?

Are you going to kick his ass? No, I'm going to get his phone fixed i replied leaving that place irritated by their teasing.

AT PHONE REPAIR SHOP(pso(owner))

Sir, do you think you can fix this one?

Pso - Let me see. Not hard, Yo! Yo! I can fix it.

You can i asked but I didn't start so I asked why it is not starting.

Pso - I think the battery dies.

Battery is dead i spoke and he plugged charger to phone but smoke came out of it. So i asked why is that smoke?

Pso - An electric shock, I guess.Yo! Yo! It's nothing. I can fix it.

You sure i asked not sure of it now.

Pso - Not hard, Yo! Yo! It's not hard to fix? It's not hard to give up and throw away. Yo! Yo! I will recommend a new one. Yo! Yo! I'll give you a special price. This one i asked. Yes. I'm sure you'll love it. Yo! Yo! It's a triple-sim phone.