intro of characters

Here is intro of characters with real name of show to understand it clearly because I removed some and maybe added

In story both have 2-2 friends and taehyung has brother jin with whom Namjoon will flirt Jungkook don't have I didn't wanna show that story of sarawat's brother. Jungkook one friend jimin will flirt with yoongi. Baekhyun and Chanyeol will be one. Hoseok as always will find a girl(sorry for that)

Taehyung as Tine (chic guy who harraces Jungkook for becoming his boyfriend to get rid of baekhyun)

Jungkook as Sarawat (handsome serious guy who ignores everyone but falls in love with taehyung first)

Jimin as Jungkook's friend (flirty who tires to flirt with taehyung's friend yoongi)

Namjoon as Jungkook's friend (tries to flirt with jin but gets rejected again and again)

Yoongi as taehyung's friend (is serious guy who always gives advices to taehyung)

Hoseok as taehyung's friend (social butterfly who has many friends and contacts and is also straight)

Jin as taehyung's brother ( serious one who won't accept Namjoon at first but will him when he won't come to him)

Baekhyun as green (is trying to flirt with taehyung)

Chanyeol as dim (is ex boyfriend of baekhyun)

Y/n as hoseok's girlfriend you can consider yourself as one (I don't have any specific name so this can be good)

Aera - the one who was in sarawat's music group. 

Haewon - cheerleading captain of Tae (she was captain for tine's team)

Nina - as pear(the one whom tine taught chord in start)

BTS(Bangtan Sonyeondan) - Scrubb Tine's fav band which will be tae's 

Bulletproof Boy Scouts - Ssss... which was Sarawat's group and will be jk's group. 

Other characters will make while writing story

Let's fall in love with taekook!!