XVIII

8:25pm

"J," Pac said while putting on his shoes, "What are you doing?"

She walked out of the bathroom wearing her bra and plaid pajama pants.

"I just took a shower," She looked down at him lacing up his timbs, "What are you doing?" she said with much more emphasis than he did.

Tupac ignored her and got up to put his jacket on.

"Pac," She said as her eyes followed him around the room.

He walked up to her and grabbed her hand, "I gotta go to work and I don't wanna hear it"

"Nooo," She whined.

"Baby, the doc said I gotta keep moving."

"Okay Pac, but I just don't want you around them."

He smacked his lips, "Them my boys.."

"Are they really?"

He placed his hands on her waist,  "Why you worry so much?"

"Because it's you, you're not even healed all the way."

"I know that, but i'm healing fast and I can't stay in the house. I need to be moving."

Jada rolled her eyes and put her head on his chest, "I thought you were gonna stay in with me."

Pac smiled, "Me and you both know I don't like being up under women all the time. I be having to do my own thing."

"What time are you coming home?" She asked.

"I won't be out too long, I promise"

His words subtly settled her uneasy feelings, "Okay, I love you."

Pac laughed in her face, "I love you too Jada."

"What's funny?" She frowned.

"You obsessed with a nigga now that you got yo pussy ate."

Jada's cheeks turned red as Pac laughed in her face, "Bye Pac, leave"
He let his hands give a quick massage to her butt, "Don't be blowing my pager up either," Before she could respond he left the room.
Pac felt good as he walked towards the door. He had a small limp to his walk, and the only thing bothering him now was his chest and his abdomen. He still had occasional headaches from his concussion.
He opened the door to fresh nighttime air entering through his nostrils. Dre was waiting for him and blasting music in the process.

He let himself in the car and the two normally greeted each other.

Dre smiled, "She finally let yo ass out the house? Damn!"

Pac laughed, "She so damn bipolar. Imma just start doing what I want cause she know how I get when a woman try to hold me down."

"Shit, she probably think she can get away with it since y'all so close."

"Hell nah, I need to be running the streets."