XX

It had been two days since the BET awards and everything finally went on air today. Jada and Pac were cuddled up ready to watch how BET handled the scene between DeathRow and Bad Boys.
Tupac was laying on top of his small best friend and had his face buried in the crook of her neck. Meanwhile, Jada was reading a magazine waiting for the show to start. She was rubbing his back in circular motions, so soothing to the point where he was about to fall asleep.

"Pac?" She asked softly.

"Hmm?" He responded, still resting.

"Can you do me a favor please?"

He sat up a little, prepared for her request, "What?"

"Can you go to the gas station and get me a drink? And fill up my tank too?" She had put her magazine down just to see his response.

"Ughhhh Jada.." He groaned in the pillow.

"Pleaseeee???"

"Imma miss the first bit of the awards." He complained.

"They're just showing the interviews on the red carpet right now. You'll be back in time."

Tupac stayed in his position a little while before rolling over to face the ceiling, "What you want?"

"I just want a like a Sprite and some snacks I like."

"I wanted to see us talk on the carpet," Pac said, "I feel like people gone think we together after this interview."

She laughed a little, "I'll record it for you."

"Ight." He sighed heavily.
Pac got up and put on a hat facing backwards and a wife beater to accompany his sweatpants and slides.
Jada sat up a little, "Are you okay?"

"I'm having a little pain today." He stretched before touching his closed bullet wound on his abdomen.

"When you get home, I'll massage your body." Jada promised.

"Okay." He reached back over in the bed for a kiss. Jada cupped his cheeks and kissed him back persistently, "Be careful baby.." She said.

Pac nodded, "Where yo keys at? The kitchen?"
Jada nodded and he walked out the door after receiving confirmation.
Tupac went to the gas station down the street from Jada's home. Jada lived in a nice neighborhood, so he wasn't worried about anything. He filled up her tank and went into the store to buy all of her favorites. He got a beer and Cheetos for himself. Once he got everything, he started up her car and headed back towards her way.
He slid her key in her front door and closed the door behind him. He went into the kitchen and set the keys back where he found them. He turned on his heels and saw Jada standing by the kitchen entry way.
"Why you standing there being creepy?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Pac, you filled up my tank?" She asked.

"Yes baby. When you starting my massage?"

"Come here..."
He started walking towards her expecting a kiss. Once he got in front of her, she struck him with the back of her hand. She hit him hard.

Pac grabbed his face in pain, "What the fuck was that for!"
Jada ignored his question and turned on the back of her heels, she started for her room.