introduction

"give it back to me park fucking annoying jisung."

it was nearly 8 in the morning, it was supposed to be peaceful but someone just had to raise chenle's blood pressure till it reaches it's maximum level. like mentioned before, it's the infamous chenle number one hater, park jisung.

"you said you're almost as tall as me right? so this high won't be a problem to you."

it must have cost jisung's soul to return chenle's notebook because he place it high in the air, tip toeing a little to make sure chenle won't be able to reach for it. he's aware that chenle is just 2 centimeters shorter than him and just like chenle who's struggling to grab the book, he's also struggling to keep it far from the older. 

they have been twirling, jumping, running, hopping, skipping and everything just to beat the other and so far jisung is winning. it was stupid, but it's better than to lose, it feels like losing half of their pride to them.

"what the hELL is wrong with you!?" chenle yelled, he was having enough of jisung's bullshit so he starts getting violent. just when he's about to raise his knee to attack the younger's ball, someone take the book from jisung and hand it over to chenle. "early in the morning and you're being an asshole already?" 

chenle's savior, jisung's nemesis; lee jeno came right at the time before jisung loses his chance to get kids. chenle grins widely now that this silly fight has stopped and thanked jeno while the younger clicked his tongue, irritated that the older just had to show up when it's about to get intense (#dontaskmewhatthatmeans). "fuck off lee." despite jeno is two years older than him, he cursed at the older.

chenle gasped and in reflex he hit the younger on the arm when those words escaped jisung's mouth. "he's older than you! how can you say that?" sure jeno is sometimes a little annoying but cursing like that isn't appropriate. 

jisung shrugged, not really care about the older's nag. "you're older than me yet you still initiate a fight with me like we're 5." correction, he did it but blaming it partly on chenle is fun. 

he just love that confused mixed with furious look on the older, it makes him look like a cute mad puppy.

wait, what?

"excuse me, you did it! i was just living my normal life until you came and start your devilish intention to annoy the heck outta my life—"

chenle was cut off when jisung placed his index finger on his lips, immediately stopping him from continuing whatever he's blabbering. "now you did, i'm not in the mood to hear it so shutting yourself up would've been appreciated."

jisung could see fire fuming inside chenle's eyes and he couldn't contain the smile he had been rejecting to curve. he knows how much chenle hates it when jisung cut him off but if jisung cares about it, he wouldn't be here. 

chenle couldn't take it anymore. now that he has got his book back, he can leave now. 

"i'm leaving."

before jisung could react, he felt chenle's teeth biting his finger. 

"ZHONG CHENLE!"-

🐶