part one

"YOU'RE SO CUTEEEEEE AIGOOOOO!"

chenle squealed when jaemin bring a puppy with him. since then, he couldn't take his eyes off the fluffy white ball in front that's engulfed inside jaemin's embrace. jaemin then placed the puppy on the table as chenle's eye follow closely. he starts making cute inaudible as a way to interact with the dog when the dog went closer to him and it seems like the dog understand, or maybe because of the excitement chenle was radiating, it starts to wiggle it tails which makes chenle even happier. 

jaemin knows how badly chenle has been wanting a pet, specifically a puppy. but the one he's holding right now isn't his, it's his neighbors since they asked jaemin to look after it. he has classes and since chenle's class ended earlier, he can asked the younger to do it for him. it was an excellent idea, knowing chenle is a sucker for dogs. 

"i'll leave daegal with you." jaemin said, before chenle who he doubted listen to what he said just now nodded. he assured that chenle would do an amazing job, he heave a relief sigh before leaving the puppies behind. 

feeling that jaemin has left them, chenle divert his gaze from daegal and look around. he smiled as an idea popped inside his head. he stands and scoop daegal into his arms before he leave a peck and said, "let's have a walk, shall we?" 

his class has ended and there's no rule saying you can't bring pets so what could've gone wrong?

🐶

everything went wrong.

"dAEGAL!?" he stopped running to wipe his sweat and look around closely, hoping he'd find that white fluffy ball anywhere hidden, but he didn't. 

he felt hungry so he stop by the cafe to buy something for him and jaemin as well. he place daegal on the floor to take out his wallet since he couldn't do it with one hand. he swear the dog was still there until he pay for the food and move his attention from it, the dog scurried his way to the door which is left opened all the time, running away from the panicked male. chenle chased the naughty dog, leaving his order and the puzzled cashier completely but that four leg creature is definitely way faster than him and smaller to hide inside anywhere unexpected, disappointingly, in less than five minutes, he lost track of the dog.