part four

5 o' clock, a time when the sun isn't shining in a blinding way, radiating it's ray through the cloudy sky. a perfect time for exercising or taking a deep breath after a long, exhausting day.

but what's happening inside this one specific house belongs to a foreigner is completely contrast with the slow and cozy atmosphere of the neighborhood.

"DID YOU JUST- COME- BECAU-"

jisung glared at the chinese who's enjoying his time laughing at the younger. "if you're gonna laugh stop talking, dumbass." usually around renjun he doesn't curse much but he is too annoyed and embarrassed to not do it.

renjun wiped the tears on his lower lids, seeing the panicked younger's face when he opened the door was a hilarious sight. he knows that the younger feel humiliated and petty but thanks to jisung, renjun got to have a good laugh after a tiring day. "sorry but i just can't with your expression, you looked so panicked like something bad did happened."

jisung scoffed, wasn't that what renjun did earlier? "it was YOU who convinced me that something bad is ACTUALLY happening."

the older chuckled, he did feel bad to force the younger to come here by lying. "i'm sorry, i just wanted to ask you to do me a favor but if i say that directly, the chance for you to come is lower than the chance for me to be with yangyang." he apologises while ruffling the younger's hair gently.

the younger stare at the older with a are-you-for-real-right-now look and he's got a sheepish smile from the chinese as a reply. renjun will always bring up yangyang, or should jisung say, his 5 years crush, into the topic, no matter what it is about. hot pot? 'oh i ate hot pot with yangyang today.' sunscreen? 'yangyang let me use his sunscreen for playing basketball today because i forgot to bring mine.' sexy? 'yangyang look sexy in a maid dress—

okay that's enough.

"your chances of being with him is high, what are you talking about?" jisung is aware of how dense it is (shout out to jeno for always pointing it out) but he couldn't believe that this man, who always act like asian typical mom, is either as dense or is denser than him. "c'mon, he's into you hyung."

renjun pouted, "i don't know, he gives me mixed signals." he himself can't tell whether he's hopelessly in love or is being a coward. "well, cut it off. this is not what we're gonna talk about."

jisung gives a 'okay then' look, shutting his mouth as he listen carefully to what the older is gonna say. "whatever your reason on calling me here, you shouldn't use chenle as an excuse."

of course jisung had to bring that up. "i mean, he's my cousin and happens to be your school mate. why, does it bothers you?" renjun finds no reason for jisung to get mad for using chenle's name, sure it was unnecessary to cause panic to the younger but from what jisung and chenle would always complain to him (separately), they bicker, argue, fight, mock and so on each other a lot.

jisung fidgets as he rubs his nape, "that just seem.. it's like you're praying for it to happen like.. you know?" his tongue is twisted. this is what happened when your mouth works faster than your brain without waiting for it to process fully and he can't rewind either. "cut it off, hyung. straight to the point please." jisung quickly change the topic, he doesn't want renjun to point out his concern of the chinese's cousin.

renjun chuckles at how desperate jisung sounds, but he does pity the younger so continued with his agenda. "wait a second." the chinese excused himself before he sprint towards his room.