part three

"your dog is in a stable condition now. maybe because of the environmental changes, it couldn't handle it and lost appetite-"

the vet explained to chenle but he listen to none of it. he's worried that they might ask him if it's his dog, when the truth is it's not.

"- is this your dog?"

chenle startled, i just prayed for that shit to not happen not a second ago? the universe despises me. "y.. yes. i got it recently so i'm.. careless..?" chenle is making it obvious that he was making it up, but — from what he sees — the vet seems very much sleep deprived, with non hid-able dark circles and eye bags,  so he pray for her to unable to catch the lie behind it. luckily, the vet didn't, she just thanked him and asked him to stay outside while waiting for his puppy. 

chenle did as being told, while he watch the dog he found being treated, he's planning on how to explain this situation to his housemate.

but what worries him more is, is the dog gonna be okay living with him for the meantime, while he look out for his real owner?

🐶

"this is insane. he's nuts. wait, no, he's cute— wait, argh fuck this. why is he so brave? i swear—"

"i swear if you're not gonna shut the fuck up anytime soon i'm gonna stitch your mouth together."

jisung immediately cover his entire mouth, shaking his head in total horror while looking at jeno who's munching his chips and sending jisung death glare. "just let me have my moment, my mind is scattering apart and i'm tryna pull my shit together." jisung defended himself, afraid that jeno is going to actually do it, knowing how brutal this guy can be sometimes.

at this point jeno's house — specifically his room has become jisung's territory too, based on how often this dude came and explore his house like he pay the rent. this reminds him of the time where he used to ask his parents for a younger brother, now he do get one, even though it's not how he wants it. actually he doesn't know if he'd count jisung as one because of how annoyingly dense and disobey he is but sometimes he just like the idea of jisung as his younger brother.