part two

"so jisung found it?"

usually when something happened, especially when it's about jisung, chenle would went to jaemin's and rent everything. today is not an exception, he's now laying comfortably on jaemin's bed but what's different is he's not cursing at the younger, instead he's explaining what happened to jaemin with a smile, a genuine one that doesn't look like it's leaving anytime soon. it honestly felt so strange for jaemin. breathing out the name 'jisung' while smiling like a total lovesick dork for chenle? never gonna happen, but here it is now. 

"daegal seems to like him too." chenle chuckles. it's cute how daegal doesn't want to be far from jisung and keep on looking at jisung. 

jaemin blinked in pure confusion. why does it sounds like chenle is saying that he likes jisung too as well as daegal?

"that's... great." jaemin has no idea on how to react but he definitely didn't want to leave chenle unanswered like that. though, it doesn't seem to bother chenle much because he was too busy... spacing out with a creepy (cute) smile on his face, like he's daydreaming something lovely. 

he knew something was definitely up. 

🐶

ever since whatever that was happened, jisung starts to question everything. 

why do he feels something heavy inside his chest when he saw chenle in tears?

it's his first time seeing chenle cry and damn, he have a strong feeling to protect this chinese dude from whatever disaster that's coming towards him. 

what confuses him more is when he felt something not good growing inside his heart when he saw chenle kiss the dog. he felt like he should've get it, it should be him who's getting them.

sounds unreal, but that was what he felt the whole time. 

seriously, what's wrong with him?

just when he was about to dive deeply inside his thoughts, he felt something soft but big hit him on the face that he almost lost his balance and fell to the floor. groaning in annoyance, he flashed a middle finger to the culprit.