Chapter 1 - the Start

¡Picture isn't mine!

The picture above is the dress on what Phil would be wearing in this chapter.

He is an empress and goddess so ofc he would be wearing smth like this 🙄

/💋❤💋/

Third person View;

It was another normal but boring day for Phil.

He was just sitting in his throne surrounded by huge or small luxurious pearls.

Phillippines is the empress and goddess of the Ocean and pearls After all.

*Sigh*

"It's so darn Boring! Do I not have any visitors today?" Phil whispered to himself.

But he suddenly straightened up.

"Who or what disturbes my Palace?" Phil said looking to the huge door infront of him.

Suddenly, the huge door in front of him opened, his great helper Liean had entered.

"You're majesty," Liean bowed down, as a sign of showing respect.

"Hm.. What is it" Philip Anwsered while Crossing his legs.

"Another Majesty's had visited, they wanted to speak to you my majesty Pearl" Liean stood up after bowing.

"I guess there's time for them.. Fine! Let them in" Phil ordered, he watched his great helper nod and turn around to let his guards know.

Philip tilted his head to the left side of his throne resting his face, from his left hand.

After a few seconds of him patiently waiting, another god had entered his throne room.

That other god had two guards by his two sides, he was one of the most dangerous god and emperor in the world, coming to 2nd place.

"And why are You here China, the god and emperor of the red dragons ?" Philip asked majestically.

"Heh, you see my pearl.. I am here for our daily activity hm? And what a lovely and beautiful voice I can say Indeed !" China replied.

"Isn't it a bit early for our daily activity? And please do not call me pearl, you know how the others react to you about that.. Last time you got seriously injured when they saw us together remember?" Phil said, it was obvious that he was a little confused and worried for the other god in front of him.

"Aww, worried for me? Heh you are the cutest goddess Ma-i~! And besides, I had brought a friend for you to meet and to join us~" china replied To Phil.

"*sigh* and who is That friend china..?" Philip Anwsered with an kinda annoyed tone.

"well.." China turned around, his back facing phil