Dressing up

D won the vote!

D won the vote!

Pics are not mine btw.

And the pics are Philip's ball outfit!

In this chap phil would only dress up and get ready that in the next chapter is where the ball starts.

    ╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

Philippines Pov;

I woke up because of the lovely birds chirping and also the sound of my helpers cleaning, dusting, and feeding my animals.

Yawning, I got out of my royal bed and headed straight to my big luxurious bathroom once more.

I only went to the bathroom to change, due to the fact that I already showered a few minutes ago but I just went back to bed.

As I picked up my baby blue dress with an black belt including my dark blue crystal tiara with an pair of dark blue earrings, and don't worry.. I didn't forget my heels!

I first wore my dress, as I finished putting on the dress. I also took the black belt that was paired with the dress and put them together.

Because of curiosity, I immediately looked at myself in the mirror that was just right infront of me.

"Hm, I look gorgeous already.. I'm sure the spotlight would be on me just as I stepped inside" I grinned to myself.

I then took the tiara and wore them aswell, then took the earrings to continue and Clip them on my ears.

Lastly, I took my two gorgeously and dazzling pair of heels.

Welp, I of course need to be more Extra! I got my favourite white gloves and wore them aswell.

"Viola! I look so gorgeous.." I said quietly while admiring myself in the huge and clear mirror that was again indront of me.

Then I made my way out of my bathroom and back to my throne room while the party is still being prepared.

As I arrived, I properly sat down at my gold throne that was surrounded by luxurious high quality pearls.

I then crossed my legs to be more proper as I am an goddess/empress.

But I did wonder.. I haven't used my powers since the war with those monsters.

Yes, I did say monsters.

And we called that war, 'the great battle of the Beasts and rulers'

Many centuries ago, an wave of beasts, creature's, and even sea monsters had attacked our kingdoms.

Me and my other fellow gods and rulers had fought for the sake of our peoples lives and self's including the whole World.

Luckily, we won.. We sealed them in the gloomy forest, it was where we keep the most dangerous creatures.

The seal had 5 different types of seals.

First being earth, second being water, third being magic, fourth being magma and fifth is them all together.

We fear that those may come back.

But also hope that they will never do..

I am also afraid of using my powers once again.

My powers is as strong as the depths salt water of the ocean.

Because the strong power of the impact of my salt water, an person or organism will die because they would be forced on drinking the salted water.

Salt water can damage you're kidneys so it can cause death.

I deeply fear that I would accidentally use it on someone.

So I can only hope and wish that the great seal would never Break.

    ╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝

Yes, those were spoilers for the future chappies.

For now, we would start normal.

But in the end, blood and wounds even death would come.

But don't worry, none of the countryhumans would die.

Only the wounds would hurt.

And there would be an happy and lovely ending! So don't worry folks.

You're dear author would make sure of it!

And ty for the support on my books dearest ❤❤

I really do appreciate it so so much!!

I look forward to more books and chapters so stay tuned!

Buh-bye!! (ര̀ᴗര́)