Chapter 5 - Alerted

Hello hello!

Welcome back to this book.

I know I said that I won't be updating any of my books and only 3 of them for now..

But I have to admit, this book is my favourite, so I just decided to only update one chappie like, ONLY ONE,  for this book.

Anyways..

Let's go on and get started!

~

Third persons View;

As Spanish empire and the old countries were about to go on and have fun with Phil.

An alarm had suddenly triggered.

Because of the loud Sound Of the triggered alarm, it had alerted everyone and every living creature that exists and stands in the whole world.

It had alerted everyone, the old countries groaned in anger Because their 'fun' Stopped.

But wait.. The alarm that triggered Just now isnt any normal alarm.

That alarm Can only.. ONLY trigger when the great seal that holds the monsters, beasts, And sea monsters within the seal.

Philips pov;

But how.. How did it break..?

How was it destroyed..

Our powers were more than strong, that great seal Was Over protected..! We had placed and wasted Our own blood and sweat and even wasted hours just to go and create the Great seal..

It.. It can't be!

It- it--- Just.. NO!

No.. No No No NO NO NO NO NO NO!

It cant be.. No it just cant be happening right now !

Our people.. Our home.. Our lives.. Our freedom!

Please.. No.. Not again.

The great war of disaster happened again.

Though.. My fate will not end here.

I would run upon the land, I would swim along the seas and the oceans flow waters, I would fly as free as the birds up upon the sky that flows along with the power of the wind..

I can do all of those but I will not let my fate end.

Not in a life time.

.

Phil and the old contries then started to run Inside the ball was again, they had saw everyone preparing them selfs for the great war between peace once again.

Phil took out his blue Glass that was shaped like an waterdrop that had some Blue dust inside of it, phil then quickly Dropped the blue glass that he was holding, letting the blue dust inside of it flow with the air and even letting the broken shards of the glass on the floor, not caring About it.

But once all of the blue dust Dissapeared, phil already transformed to his real self.

What phil looks like;