chapter 2 - Discovery of the voice

Pic is still not mine ✌

And yes, the same dress for Phil bcuz I want to 🙄.

|•ᰔ♡ᰔ•|

Third Person View;

As Russia and China was peaking to the garden, they saw someone with an baby blue colored gown.

That person was walking and smelling the lovely and beautiful flowers of Philips garden.

But they realized that the person is...

"Phil..?" The both of them said while turning around to face each other for an split second then turned their head back to the garden, they also said it in an whisper tone, an tone that only the both of them could hear.

But they suddenly heard an lovely humming tune coming from him.

The both of them thought Phil was still in the room asleep, they didn't expect Him to be here aswell.

It was weird and odd at the same time for the two of them, they didn't even know Phil can sing so beautifully..

They were both in shook.

Philippines was really the dream wife of their dreams.

Until philip started to sing.

.

.

.

Philippines View;

"It's cuffin' season.."

"And all the girls are needin'~"

"I need a big boy, I want a big boy~"

"Give me a big Big boy..~!" I finished singing, i ended it with an sad but loud sigh.

"Ugh.. Can't I just find the right one Already..? I'm so sick and tired trying to find the perfect man for me, so I can just finally end this hard decision that author had to give me.." I said, it was weird for me talking with myself but.. Who cares? I'm alone anyways.

"How though.. How can I find the one if everyone loves me, I can't just marry all of them.." I said again, but this time with an more obvious sad sigh.

I came here because it turned out that I couldn't sleep and I was literally so bored.

But I also noticed alot of movements coming from my little narra tree forest in my garden.

"Hm.. That's odd for today, almost all of my animals that can be spotted in my narra tree's are asleep right now.." I whispered to myself.

"Meh, they are probably just awake" I said to myself again.

But I still raised my eyebrows, I was still confused though, ecause I couldn't quite see anything or anyone over there, but if I'm sure.. I did see an ukasha hat in the branches of the trees, but it is just probably my squirrel's or cats that was there.