Chapter 3 - Someone new

Philips fit for todays chappie 😍

Pics still not mine 🙄

And I am so sorry for being gone for like an decade omfs..

Plz forgive me😭

◇♡◇

Third Persons View;

"Who are you..?" Was all russia and China could say.

There was two countries above them, they were sitting in the huge tree branches!

That explains why they couldn't see them in the first time they looked around.

China and Russia heard the one of them chuckle.

"Well well, I guess you still don't know us.. Hm?" The unknown person finally spoke while jumping down.

That unknown person looked oddly familiar with Phil.. Same as the other one.

" ..." Nothing came out of russia's nor China's mouth.

"Fine then.. Let me introduce ourselves to you, it will just be quite rude of me for doing that.." The unknown person said again.

"I am Martial Law, the god and emperor of magma, that other dude is del pillar, the god and emperor of both Magma And Lava, we are both the brothers of The Phillipines" Martial replied.

Once again, nothing came out of russia's nor China's mouth's, instead they are both open in shock.

"How shock are the both of you?! Whatever, just come and meet the two of us again in Philips gallery, it isn't our fault if you can't find it. Do it on you're owns.." Del finally spoke.

Martial nodded agreeing with what del had just said.

And after just one blink Of the eye, the two of them was gone..

Russia and China just looked at eachother with pure confusion.

Philippines View;

I was indeed bored Again..!

No one to talk with, and the ball is happening tomorrow..

So technically, I am alone right now.

And if I am sure, those two are probably the ones I saw in my garden earlier.

It was probably so dang obvious, Russias ukasha hat was literally peaking out of my narra tree branches.

I sighed in indeed and true boredom.

Because of my boredom, I decided to take an short bath, besides.. It is very hot today.

And I need an better gown, the gown I am wearing right now is thick and has many layers, definitely not right for this type of weather.