Chapter 1

Read the intro part it'll help you guys to understand the characters.

Authors Point of View (POV)

In a dark alley there's a heartless and fearless man torturing someone brutally.

That someone was begging for his but the man wasn't in mood to leave him.

The man was smirking and laughing like a maniac.

The heartless man: Do you really I'll leave you alive? Do you even know how much money I have to loss because of you??!?!? Huh?!?!?!

That heartless man screamed at the top of hia lungs.

Everyone there went silent due to fear, the fear od f losing their life if they talk back or against him.

That someone: Please sir forgive me, I have family to look after who'll take care of them if I'll die? Please sir forgive me.

That someone begged him.

He tell him about him his family thinking he would leave him.

But no the heartless man was being the most heartless man.

{Abuse part alert}

Skip if you're uncomfortable.

That heartless man told his guards to bring a sharp knife.

They do as he said.

Then the heartless man started to cut that other man's finger one by one.

That heartless man: These are the finger which are helped you to betray me. They don't deserve to be on.you hands anymore.

That heartless man was cutting that poor man's finger.

After he was done he sighed.

That poor man was lying on the ground life less.

That someone: Sir please think about my family please leave me..........

That poor man said this to the heartless man.

But still that heartless man was not satisfied yet.

He again grab the knife and started to stab the poor man uncountable.

The poor man died.

Everyone standing there was shivering due to fear.

Everyone's head was down.

That heartless man don't like if anyone stare at him.

???: Jungkook enough he's dead now.

Someone came and said with a calm voice.

And BOOM!!!!

That heartless man is the most famous, richest and biggest mafia boss in the world.

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook: Oh, rm hyung! Great that you came here, see I kill this bastard.

Jungkook said with a proud smirk on his face.

The elder one said.

Rm: Jungkook I'm proud that you took your revenge. But for now we have to go, it's almost midnight and also don't forget Jimin's birthday.

Jungkook: Oh yes so let's go.

Then both of them sat inside Jungkook's luxury black Porsche.

Then they drove to the XXX Club where Jimin's Birthday party is held tonight.

They both arrived.

Then they entered the club.

Everyone in the club started to shuver due to fear after seeing Jungkook.

Because they know he's the most wanted and biggest mafia.

Everyone bow at him but he just ignored.

The club manager saw him and ran towards him and said.

Manager: Hello Mr. Jeon, it's a pleasure that you came to my club but does anything happened? Sir tell me please I'll fix but please don't do anything to my club.

The club manager was think that Jungkook has something to do with the club.

Jungkook chuckled after hearing the manager.

Jungkook: Don't worry i just came here to celebrate my hyung's birthday.

And fter that without saying anything Jungkook went towards the V.I.P room where the party is held.
.
.
.
______________________________________

I hope you guys will love this💗💠🍭
.
.
Byeee love you dear melodies💗💠🍭