Chapter 21

Namjoon's Point of View (P.O.V)

The puberty hit us hard as soon as Jungkook told as that he kidnapped that girl who was the owner of that Florida Bakery.

Rm: What do you fucking mean by i kidnapped her?

Jin: Is this a fucking Joke?

V: Are you fucking kidding with us Jk?

Jimin: WHAT THE HELLL?!?!?!?!?!

Jungkook: SHUT UP!!

Jungkook: Listen to me carefully guys! I kidnapped her cause I'm in love with her that's it, it might a wrong way but for me it's the only way to make her mine.

Jin: But do you even know anything about her?

I nodded at Jin hyung's statement.

Jungkook's Point of View (P.O.V)

As soon as i heard Jin hyung's statement i got up and bring the file in which i have Yn's full information.

I throw it on the table and said.

Jungkook: Now you giys better read this before saying anything cause now it won't take mw long to get angry and brust onto you guys.

Everyone went silent.

And after sometime Rm hyung get up and grab the file to read it.

He read it loudly so that others could also hear it.

After sometime when everyone understood everything Jin hyung out of nowhere.

Jin: You should at least have some mercy on her. Her mother is close to her death.

Jungkook: Well i don't care and i also don't want her to care and love someone else.

J-hope: It's her mother Jungkook!!

Jungkook: I said enough!!!! I wanted to inform you all about this and that's it now i gotta go and you guys should also leave.

I said and leave from there.

//At Night//

Yn's Point of View (P.O.V)

The whole day i was siting in his room and crying my eyes out.

Tears were falling like a waterfall from my eyes.

Now I'm tried of crying my whole body hurts and lack of food and water was visible on my face as i didn't eat anything after my breakfast.

Suddenly i heard the car engine and went towards the window.

I saw that devil (Jungkook) came.

I got scared because he was looking angry.

I don't know what he's going to do with me.

Jungkook's Point of View (P.O.V)

It's almost nine in the night and i arrived home early today cause i want to see my princess.

Sadly my mood is all ruined because of the fight with my hyungs.

I'm not saying i hate them but they shouldn't interfere in my love life.

Well leave it!!

In my way to home i brought some cakes and chocolates for Yn.

I heard that girls like these things so...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

I hope you guys will love it and sorry if i uploaded late cause I'm having examinations nowadays and I'm so busy so i hope you all will understand.
.
.
Byee love you dear melodies💗💠🍭