Chapter 5

Jungkook Point of View (P.O.V)

After the shower i went out of the bathroom only with a towel wrapped around my waist.

I went down to make some coffee for myself.

And yes i don't own any maid in my mansion and the reason behind it is that i love to stay all alone.

I never ever appointed anyone for help in my whole life.

After sometime i was done making coffee and went to my study room.

While sipping on my coffee i was thinking about the whole empty mansion.

Not even a hush was hearable in the whole mansion.

It's true that i love being alone but i also want a family like others.

A girlfriend who'll wait for me till i come back home.

Who can hug me when I'm feeling lonely,

Who can kiss me to make me feel better,

Who can cuddle with me so i cam sleep without crying,

Who can make me feel that it's alright!!

But, i have seen many girl and i know all of them are gold diggers and nothing.

It's maybe impossible to find a true lover in this cruel world.

But if you guys ask me what i can do to get the girl I'll love then i would gladly say that I can kill the whole world to get her.

And i do what i said!

After that i went to my room and went to sleep.

Yn's Point of View (P.O.V)

After Eunwoo walked to my home so i reached my home and went inside.

Silence was the only thing to be heard here.

Well it's common for me as mom already fell asleep at 8 pm and i come back at 10 pm so no one's is here to be honest.

The first thing i do was checking on my mom.

She's sleeping peacefully and that's what i want.

I went to the kitchen and made some coffee for myself.

After that i went to my room.

I sat on my bed and grab a book from my book shelf to read.

And yes i love reading but don't have enough money to buy books but I'm glad that i have such kind and great friends who help me.

Jessi my best friend, she bought me a lot of story and romance books to read because she knows about my love for reading.

While reading i tear fall from my eye.

It's not because the book's story line is sad but it's because i felt so lonely always.

If i say so then there's no one who can love me the way i want.

And my mother's condition is making my mental health worse.

I don't have enough money for her treatment and I'm afraid to lose her.

I just don't know why it's always me who have to tolerate all the pain.

But deep inside i know that there's something good that god has written in my fate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

I hope i you all will like this one as this chapter describes Jungkook's an Yn's life so i hope you all love it and please vote on my stories for support💗
.
.
Byee love you dear melodies 💗💠🍭