Chapter 18

Yn's Point of View (P.O.V)

He bring me downstairs to the dining table.

At first i thought he will beat me or will do anything bad to me but no he didn't.

I was very surprised to see that but still scared of him.

Like who wouldn't be scared of the most fearless and biggest mafia of South Korea?!!??

He went back to the kitchen and come back with water.

To sat mext to me but soon told me to stand up.

Now it's time for the punishment i think.

I thought he is going ti do something but suddenly grab my wrist and made me sit on his lap.

At first i wanted to stand up from his lap and was hesitating a lot.

But soon didn't do anything cause i know it will make him angry and i don't want the consequences after making him angry.

After that he started to feed me very gently.

He was so gentle that he didn't even let any piece of food fall on my clothes nor on me.

I was eating quietly and obeying him like a lost puppy who have no one with her.

Jungkook: Listen carefully to me.

Suddenly he said out of nowhere and because of it i flinched a little.

Jungkook: Listen and don't cut me in between because i don't like it and it angered me.

I nodded at him.

Jungkook: I kidnapped you not because i just wamt to have sometime fun. I fall for you at first sight. And now you're my Obsession. I don't care if you like it or not but you have to stay with me at any cost. Forgot about everything and everyone the only thing you have to care about is me and our future which is with each other. And Specially.......

"NOW YOU ARE STUCK WITH ME"

After hearing him clearly tears started to fall from my eyes unlimited.

Yn: But my mothe-

Jungkook: I SAID FORGOT ABOUT EVERYONE!!!

I went silent after this.

Now i understood that nothing's gonna change now.

I'm stuck with this monster for my whole life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

Hello guys! I'm sorry if this chapter was short😅
.
.
Byee love you dear melodies💗💠🍭