Chapter 25

Yn's Point of View (P.O.V)

I asked him the question i wanted to ask since the very first.

He agreed and now I'm waiting for him to start.

Jungkook: As you know I'm Jeon Jungkook the most fearless, rich and psychotic mafia of South Korea. My age 25. Favorite color black because it inspires me. I'm an orphan and i don't know where's my parents. Maybe dear or whatever leave it. I never touched a woman cause i don't believe in love until i meet you. I don't know what's this feeling but maybe it's love. Once i loved a girl but now i wanted to kill her, her name is tzuyu. My ex! She was with me for money and she used me so since that dayi never believed in love. I don't know how it feels to get loved by someone. I kidnapped you cause i thought that you'll reject me because of my occupation. I'm not like other boys but trust me I'll love you the way you'll never imagined of. And I hope you'll give me the love i deserve.

After hearing his whole story tears were visible in my eyes.

That's the reason behind his heartless personality.

I thought he's a devil but he's just an angel who wants love and nothing.

And because of betrayal and loneliness he become like this.

He was sobbing slightly and crystal tears are visble on his pink cheeks.

I wiped my tears cause he'll cry more after seeing me.

Yn: I'm so sorry for thinking wrong about you and don't worry I'll try my best to love you.

And after that before he could even say anything i kissed him.

Yeah it was my first kiss. And it's so awesome.

I can feel that he's moving his lips in a circular motion to match my lips.

Soon he entered his tongue in my mouth.

Woahh... it's magical.

He was exploring each corner of my mouth.

After totally 5 minutes when we both run out of breathe we take out.

Jungkook put his head on my neck and his lips was touching my collarbone.

Jungkook: Thanks for the kiss. It took off my all stress.

Yn: You don't need to thank me I'm always there for you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

Heyyy guys!!! Sorry if i upload late as holy Ramadan are here so i will be busy☺️
.
.
Bye love you dear melodies💗💠🍭