Chapter 15

Eunwoo's Point of View (P.O.V)

I woke up with an extreme headache and found myself on a chair of our bakery with my head on a table.

What the hell happened?!?!

I closed my eyes for once and soon remembered everything that happened in the morning today.

I hurriedly ran out of the bakery cause i find no one present there.

I ran straight to a clinic which is in the right side our café.

Eunwoo: Mr. Han!!!!!!!

Mr. Han: Oh my god Eunwoo!! Are you okay??!! How are you feeling right now?!?

Eunwoo: Leave about you. You know that what happened in today's morning. That fucking bastard hit me and kidnapped Yn.

Mr. Han: Yes i know dear. But sadly we can't do anything about it as the person who kidnapped our Yn is none other than the most wanted mafia boss JEON JUNGKOOK. I don't know why he kidnapped her but i saw him her dragging Yn to somewhere in his car.

After hearing Mr. Han i was in full shock like What the fuck?!?!?

Why would i mafia will kidnap an innocent girl like Yn?!?!

Yn has never done anything bad to anyone.

Infact she's not even in a debt. So why did he kidnap her.

Slowly slowly i started to remember that the boy who gave Yn his number was so Similar to that fucking mafia.

And now i get it that it was him.

I know that these mafias can do anything to get what they want.

And I'm 100 percent sure that he got obsessed with Yn's beauty and now want her.

But I'll never let that happen in this life.

But the first thing i should do is check on Yn's mother.

She must be waiting for her.

Soon i went to her house and saw that her mother was already asleep.

I sighed in relief but i have to do something.

I just can't let that motherfucking mafia hurt my Yn.

I hurriedly went to the police station and explained the whole drama to the police officer.

Police Officer: Sorrt mister we can't do anything aboyt this case.

Eunwoo: What?!?!? Why?!?!?! He's a fucking mafia who kidnapped an innocent girl and you're saying you can't do anything?!?! What if he do anything bad to her? Who will pay for that??

Police Officer: Listen first, low down your voice it's a police station not your home where you can shout like a crazy man and second he's the most fearless and biggest mafia of South Korea and we're not going to mess with him. If he wants then he can even destroy the whole Seoul within seconds so please go from there.

I was about to say something but they cut me off and forcefully throw me out of the station.

I was in a full shock like why the hell is everyone so scared of him.

The whole world is doing illegal things and no one can do anything.

I was so shock and stressed.

How will i face her mother?

What will i say to her?
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

I hope you all with love this series of mine and will support me!
.
.
Byee love you dear melodies💗💠🍭