Dragon warriors

A teenage girl by the name of Y/n stood outside the Jade Palace gates, waiting for her best friend, Tai Lung. As she waited she thought about confessing to her best friend, but then, Tai Lung ran out the gates and into the village.

"Tai Lung!" You screamed and ran after him. Tai Lung stopped and stared at you as you saw how he wrecked the village. "What did you do!" You screamed, he growled in response and scratched your face, leaving a big scar.

You woke up as you fell out a tree, 'Just a stupid nightmare.' You thought to yourself. "Po! Y/n! Wake up, you're going to be late for work," Mr.Ping, your dad, yelled from downstairs. You climbed into Po's room to grab your mask.

Po then fell out of his bed and onto the floor. "Did you have a that dream again?" you asked as you helped him up. "Yeah, are you still having that nightmare?" you stayed silent. "It'll be okay." you smiled under the mask.

"What are you two doing up there?" your dad yelled from downstairs. "Nothing!" you yelled as you ran downstairs with Po. "Sorry, dad." you said to the goose. "Sorry doesn't make the noodles."

"And what were you doing up there? You took so long to get down." you went over to get an apron, "Me and Y/n just had the same crazy dream.." Po lied. "About what?" you quickly thought of someting.

"Noodles?" you said. "You both had a dream about noodles?" He questioned as you tied up your hair. "Yeah, what else would we be dreaming about?" Po served noodles to the customers. "Oh happy days! My children, finanlly having the noodle dream!"

Mr. Ping went to get two noodle hats and aprons for you and Po. "You don't know how long I've waited for this moment. This is a sign, Po and Y/n." Po stayed silent. "A sign of what?"

"You two are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup. And then you will fulfil your destinies and take over the resaurant!"

-timeskip because I'm lazy-

You waited for Po at the top of the staircase of the Jade Palace. The dragon warrior was going to be chosen today. "Hurry up!" you yelled at Po. You turned back to see the doors closing,  "Wait! We're still here!"

You tried bashing through the door as Po caught his breath. "Fuck!" you yelled. "Citizens of te Valley of Peace..." Shifu started on the other side of the door. You saw a circular hole in the wall, "Po, help me up."

Po lifted you up so that you could see trough the hole as Shifu said te Furious Five names. Then suddenly you got an idea, you crawled through the hole and said, "I'll see if I can open the gates." you walked away from the hole.

Long story short, you failed. "What's the plan now?" Po asked through the hole. "I'm not sure." you tried thinking of somethin, but nothing came to mind. "I have an idea! You just watch the show, I'll be right there."

You nodded as Master Oogway lifted is and to silence everyone, "I sense...two dragon warriors amongst us." He said and everyone gasped. 'Two dragon warriors?' you thought. The Furious Five lined up as Shifu spoke.

"Citizens of the Valley of Peace, Master Oogway will now be choosing two dragon warriors!" Shifu said as Master Oogway walked slowly down the steps. You then heard fire works above you, you looked up and saw..Po?

He then landed infront of Oogway, "Po!" you yelled as you ran to the panda. "What's going on?" He asked as he opened his eyes, you failed to notice that Oogway was pointing at you and Po, but Po noticed it.

"Oh! Sorry!" you helped Po up, "We just wanted to see who the dragon warriors were." Po explained. "How interesting." Oogway kept pointing at you and Po. "Master are--are you pointing at me?" Tigress asked from behind you.

"Them."

"Who?" you and Po moved around but Oogway kept pointing at you and Po. "You two." Oogway said. "Us?" Po questioned. "The universe as brought us two dragon warriors!" Oogway announced.

"What?!"