Memories

Decided to make this because....I don't have a reason
This was when you were still young (ages 6-8)

-----------------------------------------

"Papa, I'm gonna go play!" young Y/n said as she ran out the noodle shop. "Don't go too far AND DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!" Mr. Ping yelled to you, "I won't!" you replied. Today was the day you were gonna sneak in the Jade Palace.

You ran up the stairs and climbed a tree to get over the wall. "Who are you!" you were tackled to the ground by a snow leapord, "How did you get in here? What do you want?" he kept you pinned to the ground.

You were at a loss for words as you took in his details, this mother fucker was beautiful. "Hello?" H waved his hand infront of your eyes. "You're very pretty," you smiled brightly. "N-no I'm not," he blushed.

"I'm Y/n Hashibira, what's your name pretty kitty?" you pet him on the head. "My name's Tai Lung! And I'm not pretty!" He swatted your hand away. "Yes you are," you giggled. "Just tell me what you're doing here!"

"I was bored," you said. "Seriously? You snuck into the Jade Palace because you were bored?" Tai Lung sat up. "Yep," you popped the 'p' and sat up. "Oh....sorry for tackling you," he apologized. "It's fine. I'm okay, pretty kitty."

"Stop calling me that!"

"Why not?" you asked. "Because you're pretty..." he mumbled and you blushed. "Thank you, handsome kitty."

You were unaware of the red panda and turtle... tortoise (?) watching you from afar. "Tai Lung has found someone special," Oogway smiled.

-teenage years-

It was almost midnight when Y/n snuck out and went to the Jade Palace, "Tai Lung?" she whispered. "Hey," Tai Lung said from behind you, you jumped and punched him in the stomach. "Sorry!" You hugged him.

"It's fine, it's gonna take a lot for you to hurt me," he chuckled, but stopped until he saw your face. "Is that an insult?" you glared, "I don't mean that your weak, I- just, uh," 

"I'm just fuckin with ya," you laughed. "Okay, thought I actually made you upset there," Tai Lung sighed in relief. "You think Shifu will allow me to watch you train?" 

"Maybe....Oogway definitely will, not sure about Shifu tho," half of that was a lie. Shifu wouldn't mind, as long as you watched quietly, Tai Lung would be just a bit nervous if you watched him train.

"What's on your mind, handsome kitty?" you asked as Tai Lung looked stressed. "Nothing, just a lot of training to become the dragon warrior." You stayed silent, "I'll tell you tomorrow, that's when Master Oogway makes me the dragon warrior."

You smiled softly at the snow leapord, "What about you? What's on your mind," he bent down to reach your level. You blushed before responding, "You," "Huh?"

"You've been on my mind, Tai," you smiled weakly. "It's..getting late, I should go," you were about to walk off but got stopped by Tai Lung. He softly held your wrist and pulled you closer, "You've been on my mind since the first time I saw you."

You blushed deeply, "Really?" Tai Lung nodded and held both of your hands. Your faces got closer and closer until your lips finally connected. After what had felt like forever, you broke the kiss, "I love you Tai Lung."

"I love you too, Y/n Hashibira," he purred. "We better go before we get caught," you said. "Yeah, see you tomorrow, my love." Tai Lung turned around, "See you tomorrow, my dragon warrior," you said as you trailed your finger up his spine, making him shiver in delight.