Tai Lung

(I skipped to when Tai Lung appears because of my lazy ass)

Shifu gave you and Po the dragon scroll and told you to keep it away from Tai Lung.  You exhaled deeply with the dragon scroll in hand. "Hey, dad." you and Po said.

"Po! Y/n!" Mr. Ping hugged you both. "It's good to have you back."

"Good to be back." you said sadly. "Let's go." Mr. ping was dragging his kart. "So for our next shop, its's time to face it the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables, no longer slices. Also, I was thinking, maybe this time--" you and Po stopped walking as Mr. Ping talked.

"I'm sorry if it didn't work out for you two." Mr. Ping slowly walked back to you. "It just wasn't meant to be..." you and Po looked at the ground until he spoke again. "Forget everything else. Your destinies await."

 "We are noodle folk. Broth runs deep through our veins." you looked back up. "I don't, dad." Po said, "Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm actually your son.."

Mr. Ping sighed, "I think it's time I told you the secret ingredient to my secret ingredient soup." You and Po listened carefully. "The secret ingredient is....nothing."

"Huh?"

"You heard me! Nothing. There is no secret ingredient." Mr. Ping laughed, "Wait, so it's just plain soup?" You asked. "Yes, to make something special, you just have to believe it's special." You took out the dragon scroll and opened it.

"There is no secret ingredient..." You closed the scroll and put it away. "Po, we're going to the Jade Palace."

-Jade Palace-

You and Po finally made it to the top of the stairs. "Hey!" Po yelled at Tai Lung, trying to catch his breath. "Who are you two?" Tai Lung asked. "Buddy, we are the dragon warriors." Po said.

"You?" Tai Lung chuckled. "Them? He's a panda and she's a human...." He didn't really think much of the human. "The girl could have potential, but you? You're a panda. What are you gonna do, big guy? Sit on me?"

"Don't tempt him" you finally spoke. "I'm gonna use this." Po pulled out the dragon scroll. "If you want it then come get it." Tai Lung then punched Po and went flying. "Well damn!"

"Finally!" Tai Lung held the dragon scroll before you kicked out his hand. "That doesn't belong to you." You smirked under your mask before being punched in the stomach. "That's gonna bruise."

You were then kicked down the stairs and landed next to Po. "That scroll is mine!" Tai Lung leaped toward you. You quickly dodged before you thew the dragon scroll to Po, unfortunately, he missed it.

"How did you miss that!" You yelled at the panda as Tai Lung ran for it. "Get the scroll!" Po ran after Tai Lung and so did you. Po snatched the scroll back and threw it to you and you threw it back to him.

"Enough!" Tai Lung yelled as he slashed your mask. Your long hair covered your face, Tai Lung growled as he looked closer..."Y/n...?" His face softened. You stayed silent as you moved the hair away from your face.

"No....no no no no no....I hurt you....again." You cupped his face as he cried. "I'm fine. I promise." You told him. "I missed you." you then pulled him into a hug. "I missed you two."