Gogmen Jail

"Lord Shen!" A wolf yelled as he ran up there stairs, "I saw a panda!" Lord Shen looked his way, "A panda?!"

"A Kung Fu warrior! It fought like a demon!" The wolf heard chuckling, "That must be a strong panda if he fights like a demon." Douma flapped his fan. "There are no more pandas..." Lord Shen said to the wolf.

-with you-

You stayed on Tai Lung's back as he jumped from building to building in the city. "Where's Po?" Tigress asked, "How did we lose a guy that big?" Tai Lung questioned. "Found him," you pointed to the moving dragon mascot.

You all uickly jumped down and entered the back of the costumes, "Hey Po," Monkey said before getting slapped, "Sorry," Po quickly apologized. You felt your face heat up as you were basically pressed up against Tai Lung.

"Tai, you're so soft," Tai Lung blushed and chuckled nervously, "Thanks.."

"This rice is raw!" a wolf yelled at a sheep, "You stole all my metal pots for lord Shen!" The sheep exclaimed in fear, "Po, do something," Monkey whispered. "How am I suppose to cook rice without getting caught? Wait, I have an idea."

Po we t up the wolf and tapped his shoulder, "Hey," he said. "Hey," the wolf replied before getting dragged into the mascot mouth and punched by each one of you. "He was cute," you said as you looked at the unconscious wolf.

Tai Lung growled as he kicked the wolf again, "Tai Lung!" you pulled him back by his tail. As you scolded the snow leopard Po talked to the sheep, "I'm talking about Masters, Ox and Rhino." the sheep stated.

"They're in gogman jail on the Black Dragon alley." you gasped, "They're still alive?" you looked over Tai Lung's shoulder to look at the sheep, "They must be in jail, gathering intelligence, hatching a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon!" Po exclaimed.

"Okay, let's go! Thanks sheep," you said before the mascot with all of you in it got surrounded by wolves. You looked to the side and saw barrels, you quickly nudged Tai Lung and gestured to them with your head.

"Now!" the wolf yelled as the others stabbed the mascot. They removed the costume to see nothing but fruit. You and the others walked around the corner in the barrel. "They must be close, I can feel the a Kung fu chill riding up my spine."

Viper then slithered out of Po's barrel, "Sorry Po, it's just me," she apologized. "Look, gogmen jail," you pointed to the sign and saw two wolves guarding the enterance. "I have an idea," you untied your hair and let it flow freely, "Woah.." Tai Lung blushed.

"What's the plan?" Po asked, "You'll see," you got up as mantis held onto the end of your hair and walked up to the wolves. "Hey there cuties," you smiled at the wolves. "W-woah...Huh...hi.." one of them blushed. Tai Lung growled as his claws pearced the wood of a barrel.

"She's cute," the other wolf said as mantis dropped himself to the ground and kicked them from behind and you punched them. "Okay, let's go," you opened the doors, "That was hot.." Tai Lung whispered.

"Did you say something?"

---------------------

idk what the hell I'm doing at this point

----------------------

"No," Tai lung cleared his throat, "After you, dragon warrior," you smiled weakly, "Thanks.

"You okay?" he asked you, "It's just....I don't know how Oogway thought I was the Dragon Warrior, Po literally does more fighting than me," you sighed. "Hey, Oogway chose you for a reason."

"But why? I can't be the dragon warrior, If I could just not be the dragon warrior itmwould be GREAT." Tai Lung looked at you sadly. "Do you really not want to be the dragon warrior?" You shook you head, "I can't even do Kung Fu."

"Y/n! Come help me!" Po said as he tried getting Master Ox and Master Rhino out the jail cell. You watched as Masters Ox and Rhino kept trying to get Po to go away. "Like I said, you are not getting me out of this cell."

"Welcome to the other side," yousaidandthe two realized they were on the other side of their cellnd walked to another cell. "It's time to surrender, panda."

Wolves growled as they busted a door open, "Money!" You yelled. "Ka-kaa..." Monkey replied.