Bad news

"I'm coming for you, Shifu...."

-----------------------------

You made your way to the training room with Po. "Let's begin." Shifu said. "Wait...you're not gonna teach us anything first?" Shifu gave you a look that read 'Tai Lung tought you some things.'

"We're doing this now?" Po questioned. "Yes, unless you think the great Oogway was wrong and you both are not the dragon warriors." Shifu said. "I don't know if Po can do those moves." you told Shifu.

Shifu chuckled, "Well, if we don't try, we'll never know, will we?"

-lazy timeskip-

The five were making fun of Po as you and the panda walked behind them. You were walking to were the rooms were, "No, I'm sleeping in a tree." you walked away. "What is it with you and sleeping in trees?"

"I lived alone in the jungle for 2 years before dad found me, Po." you kept walkin down the stairs as you saw a Peach tree on a hill and rested on that tree until you saw Po walk up. "I see you've found the sacred Peach Tree of heavenly Wisdom." Oogway said.

Po turned around to face Oogway, but his mouth was full of peaches. "Is that what this is? I am so sorry!" Po apoloised. "I understand, you eat when you are upset."

You listened as Po and Oogway talked and soon fell asleep...

-meanwile-

Tai Lung inaled as he spoke to Shifu's messenger, "I'm glad Shifu sent you. I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten. Fly back there and tell them, the real dragon warrior is coming home." 

"T-There are t-two dragon warriors..." Zen stuttered. "There can only one dragon warrior...me." He let Zen go and started running to Cina.

-morning-

"Human!" Shifu bonked you on the head. "What?" you got out the tree. "Where is the panda?" you sighed. "I don't know.." you walked to the training area where memories of you and Tai Lung invaded your mind.

 "What are you doing here?" Shifu yelled at Po, who was trying to stretch. "Hi! Good morning, master! I thought I'd warm up a little." Po continued to attempt stretching. "You're stuck." Shifu said with no emotion.

Po denied but you could all see through that lie. "I got it." you picked up Po and placed him on the floor. "Thanks, sis."

"You actually thought you could learn to do full split in one night? It takes years to develope one's flexibility!" Shifu told Po. "Okay, but Y/n is very felixible." everyone then looked at you. Shifu scoffed.

"Show me what you can do." as he said those words you smiled proudly under your mask and bent backward.

" as he said those words you smiled proudly under your mask and bent backward

"One time I saw this in the middle of the night." Po said. "That's..really creepy." Crane backed up. "When did you learn this?" Shifu questioned and you shrugged. "It's a quality I always have possessed." you remebered you use to freak out Tai Lung by doing that. 

"Whatever, let's get started."

-timeskip-

"I know Shifu can seem kinda heartless, but, you know, he wasn't always like this." Mantis said to you and Po. "According to legend, there was once a time wen Shifu actually used to smile." Viper said.

"But that was before--" Tigress came into the room as she cut off Viper. "Before Tai Lung." she said. "Yeah, we're not really suppose to talk about him." Crane said from the other room. "Well, if they're going to stay here, they should know."

"Guys, guys, we know about Tai Lung." Po said to the three. "He was a student..."

(got lazy)

(baby Tigress and Tai Lung <3)

You felt tears pour through your mask. "Are you okay, Y/n?" Viper asked and you stayed silent. You got up and walked back to the Peach tree where Oogway was. "Master! Master!" Shifu ran up the stairs.

"I have very bad news!" You listened carefully to Shifu's words. "Ah, Shifu. There is just news. There is no good or bad." Oogway chuckled. "Master, your vision. Your vision is right! Tai Lung has broken out of prison!"

Your eyes widen, "That is bad news..." Oogway mumbled. "WHAT?" you fell out the tree. "What are you doing here?" "I said she could sleep here. But..if you do not believe that the dragon warriors can stop him."

"The panda and human? Master, they are not the dragon warriors." Shifu said, "I'm right here!"