Gongmen City

It hasn't been long since Tai Lung became good. You woke up in your tree and decided to go for a walk. "Where are you going, Y/n?" Tai Lung asked you as you walked down the steps. "Just for a walk to wake up properly."

You got down to the valley and walked through the crowd until you were pulled into an alley. "Hey-" you froze as they covered your mouth. "I have no time to explain. My name is Urokodaki, I've come to give you this."

The man handed you a katana. "It will come in handy one day." He turned around to leave. "Let me see who you are." Urokodaki turned around and walked out of the shadows, revealing himself.

" Urokodaki turned around and walked out of the shadows, revealing himself

you gasped as he was a human. "I thought I was the last one." You said softly. Urokodaki turned around left, "Until we meet again." You looked at the katana and admired it.

" You looked at the katana and admired it

"Have to hide this..." You snuck your way the noodles shop and into Po's old bedroom. You went back to the Jade Palace and saw Po eating bean buns as the others counted. "What did I walk into?"

"Po just hit a new record! 40 bean buns!" Mantis exclaimed. "Oh..cool." Shifu's gong was then heard. 

-timeskip-

"Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen city?" Shifu asked after reading a letter. "Master thundering rhino?" You and Po said in sync. "Yes." Shifu replied. "Son of flying legendary flying rhino?"

"Yes."

"And slayer of The Ten thousand seprents in the Valley of Woe?" You asked. "He's dead." Tai Lung replied. "Oh...woah.." Tai Lung blushed at your dumbfoundess (idk if that's a word). "That's impossible!" Crane said.

"Rhino's horn defence is impervious to any technique." Tigress said. "It was no technique, Lord Shen created a weapon. One that breathes fire and spits metal. Unless he is stopped, this could be the end of Kung Fu." Shifu explained.

"But we just got Kung fu!" Po said, "And now you must save it. Go, destroy this weapon and bring Lord Shen to justice." You climbed on Tai Lung's back because everyone was basically faster than you.

You all ran through the village before getting stopped by Mr.Ping, "Po! Y/n!" He yelled for you. You got off Tai Lung's back and walked to the goose, "I got you two a traveling pack. I packed food for weeks. Cookies, buns, vegetables."

"I even packed all your action figures, Po. And I found this in Po's room, Y/n." Mr. Ping showed the katana Urokodaki gave you. "Why do you have a katana?" Tai Lung asked.

"Ummm.....reasons." You stated. Tai Lung gave you a suspicious look, "Okay.." Mr. Ping then took out pictures. "I also packed your paintings of our best times together. That's me, you two making noodles."

Tai Lung looked over your shoulders to see the pictures. "And that's me and you eating noodles. And that's me giving a piggyback to you, giving a piggyback to Y/n. On second thought, I'll hang this up."

"Isn't that cute?" Tai Lung chuckled, "Shut up," you blushed from embarrassment. You then took your katana and walked away.

-a lot of travelling later-

You were sleeping on the boat, you slept on Tai Lung's chest without realising it. 

....

A women with her two babies ran as she cried. "My sweet Inosuke and Y/n....please be safe." She whispered as she put her babies in separate baskets and let them float on the river. "Kotoha-chan.." A male voice was heard.

A man with white hair and rainbows eyes appeared behind Kotoha. "Please no!" There was silence for a moment before a loud scream agony filled the forest.

....

You jolted up and felt tears escape your eyes. You looked around and saw that Po and Tigress were outside. "I just found out that my dad.... isn't my dad." You heard Po say as you walked outside.

"Your dad? The goose." Tigress questioned. Po just nodded in response, "That must of been quite a shock."

You felt a furry tail wrap around you waist, you jumped slightly before you realising it was just Tai Lung. "Sorry if I scared you." He apologized. "It's fine, I'm just still tired." Tai Lung could see that you were lying, but didn't want to push you.

-meanwile-

"My father's throne.." The peacock whispered as he entered the throne room. "He used to let me play here beside him, promising that this throne will be mine.." 

The throne was chucked outside and replaced by Shen's weapon. Two gorilla's placed down the weapon, "A little to the left." Shen said. "Oh, but it's so heavy, master." One of the gorilla's said. A chuckled was heard behind them.

"Thirty years he has been waiting for this moment. Everything must be exactly how he envisioned it. And he envisioned it a little to the left." A man with white hair and rainbows eyes said.

The two gorilla's scooted the weapon to the left. "Perfect." Shen said. "With the weapon by my si- a little more."

"With the weapon by my side, all of China will bow before me. We move out in three days, when the moon is full and the tide is high." Shen chuckled as the man flapped his war fans. "This will be so fun.. I can't wait."

"Patience, Douma."